With Eden Hazard gone, the title of best dribbler in the Premier League is up for grabs when the 2019/20 season resumes in June.
England‘s top tier is brimming with players who love nothing more than taking on their opposite man – and are pretty handy at winning their one-on-one duels.
Winning said duels can often be the difference between three points and zero. As a result, players capable of operating in tight areas and beating a challenge do not come cheap. Just ask anyone trying to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace.
Do you know who is sitting at the top of the take-on tree for the 2019/20 Premier League season so far?
Well, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 to help bring you up to speed…
Most dribbles: Premier League 2019/20 season take ons
Players with the same amount of take-ons completed are separated by minutes played.
- Adama Traore – 144 take-ons completed (2,072 minutes)
- Wilfried Zaha – 136 take-ons completed (2,545 minutes)
- Emiliano Buendía – 92 take-ons completed (2,014 minutes)
- Allan Saint-Maximin – 80 take-ons completed (1,271 minutes)
- Mateo Kovacic – 69 take-ons completed (1,683 minutes)
- Nicolas Pépé – 65 take-ons completed (1,594 minutes)
- Felipe Anderson – 62 take-ons completed (1,416 minutes)
- Gerard Deulofeu – 61 take-ons completed (2,105 minutes)
- Dwight McNeil – 61 take-ons completed (2,534 minutes)
- Ricardo Pereira – 60 take-ons completed (2,520 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 29 – 11:30 02/06/2020)