With Eden Hazard gone, the title of best dribbler in the Premier League is up for grabs during the 2019/20 season.
England’s top tier is brimming with players who love nothing more than taking on their opposite man – and are pretty handy at winning their one-one-one duels.
Winning said duels can often be the difference between three points and zero. As a result, players capable of operating in tight areas and beating a challenge do not come cheap. Just ask Crystal Palace.
Do you know who is sitting at the top of the take-on tree for the 2019/20 season so far?
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 to help bring you up to speed….
Most take-ons completed: Premier League 2019/20
Players with the same amount of take-ons completed are separated by minutes played.
1. Adama Traore: 144 take-ons completed (2,072 minutes)
2. Wilfried Zaha: 136 take-ons completed (2,545 minutes)
3. Emiliano Buendía: 92 take-ons completed (2,014 minutes)
4. Allan Saint-Maximin: 80 take-ons completed (1,271 minutes)
5. Mateo Kovacic: 69 take-ons completed (1,683 minutes)
6. Nicolas Pépé: 65 take-ons completed (1,594 minutes)
7. Felipe Anderson: 62 take-ons completed (1,416 minutes)
8. Gerard Deulofeu: 61 take-ons completed (2,105 minutes)
9. Dwight McNeil: 61 take-ons completed (2,534 minutes)
10. Ricardo Pereira: 60 take-ons completed (2,520 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 29 – 10:50 16/03/2020)