Some players are blessed with the ability to create chances – and others are not.
It takes a particular type of player to be able to carve out an opportunity for a teammate by spotting a gap in a defensive line, producing a pinpoint pass or executing an accurate set-piece.
The Premier League is home to some of the finest chance creators in the game – but do you know who has created the most in the 2019/20 season so far?
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 to (hopefully) help you settle a debate or two…
Most chances created: Premier League 2019/20
Players with the same amount of chances created are separated by minutes played.
1. Kevin De Bruyne: 85 chances created (1,895 minutes)
2. Emiliano Buendia: 68 chances created (1,773 minutes)
3. Trent Alexander-Arnold: 62 chances created (1,933 minutes)
4. James Maddison: 59 chances created (1,953 minutes)
5. Jack Grealish: 58 chances created (1,974 minutes)
6. Lucas Digne: 55 chances created (1,975 minutes)
7. João Moutinho: 50 chances created (1,980 minutes)
8. Pascal Gross: 48 chances created (1,341 minutes)
9. Willian: 46 chances (1,711 minutes)
10. Gerard Deulofeu: 40 chances (1,810 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 24 – 23/01/2020 at 15:00)