Squawka is a trademark of Catena Media
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You are not permitted to use this website other than for private, noncommercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Squawka reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Opta Disclaimer The statistics that choose the winners in each of the Competitions are based on data received from Opta Sports. All Customers participating in the Competition recognise that the data feed may contain and be subject to human error, which may in turn affect the outcome of the Competitions. By participating in the Competition, all Customers accept that it is possible for the statistics to contain inaccuracies. Statistics will be allocated to players and teams based on data provided by Opta Sports live in-match, as we receive the data. Statistics will be FINAL and locked in based on updated data provided by Opta Sports shortly after full-time in each match. No alterations will be made to the Statistics after this update. In some cases, Squawka may have a different interpretation of the data that Opta provides than Opta themselves. In this case Squawka may process the raw Opta data feed in a different way to Opta themselves, meaning that certain Statistics may be different.