Newcastle v Fulham Premier League predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Newcastle and Fulham meet in a Premier League showdown at St James’ Park on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Newcastle vs Fulham odds
The injuries and suspensions finally appear to be catching up to Newcastle as they head into the weekend on a run of three straight defeats across all competitions. Their first two losses came in the Premier League, going down heavily away at Everton (3-0) and Tottenham (4-1), while they battled hard against AC Milan but ultimately fell 2-1 in a result that saw them crash out of Europe altogether. The Magpies are now seventh in the Premier League and while going out of the Champions League will be a tough pill to swallow, it will at least help clear up the fixture congestion for Eddie Howe.
As for Fulham, three wins in their last four — broken up only by a terribly unlucky 4-3 defeat at Anfield — has seen them climb right back up into 10th, with a 12-point gap now opened up between themselves and the bottom three. The Cottagers’ last two outings have been particularly impressive, beating both Nottingham Forest and West Ham by 5-0 scorelines.
Newcastle vs Fulham predictions
Newcastle vs Fulham: Predictions
|4/6 with Unibet
|Newcastle 2-2 Fulham
|14/1 with Bet365
|17/2 with Paddy Power
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Newcastle vs Fulham predictions:
- Newcastle have only failed to score in one of their last six matches (all comps).
- The Magpies have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight matches (all comps).
- Fulham have scored 16 goals in their last four Premier League matches.
- Raul Jimenez has scored in the first half of Fulham’s last two matches.
Newcastle vs Fulham match tip
Fulham have scored in each of their last five Premier League matches, averaging 3.4 goals per game during that time.
Newcastle vs Fulham team news
Newcastle team news
|Sandro Tonali, Nick Pope, Jacob Murphy, Dan Burn, Elliot Anderson, Sven Botman, Joseph Willock, Harvey Barnes, Javier Manquillo, Matt Targett, Kieran Trippier
Already nursing a massive injury list, Newcastle aren’t helped by Kieran Trippier serving a suspension for this match.
Fulham team news
|Adama Traore, Rodrigo Muniz
Issa Diop is out until January, but Adama Traore and Rodrigo Muniz are closing in on their returns to action.
Newcastle vs Fulham head-to-head record
- 15 Jan 2023 – Newcastle 1-0 Fulham – Premier League
- 01 Oct 2022 – Fulham 1-4 Newcastle – Premier League
- 23 May 2021 – Fulham 0-2 Newcastle – Premier League
- 19 Dec 2020 – Newcastle 1-1 Fulham – Premier League
- 12 May 2019 – Fulham 0-4 Newcastle – Premier League
Newcastle are unbeaten in their last six Premier League meetings with Fulham (two draws and four wins).