The 2022/23 EuroLeague season is rolling on, with 18 teams once again vying to be crowned kings of the continent.
How to live stream EuroLeague fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of EuroLeague fixtures this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (09:45, 29/11/22).
The EuroLeague is in its 23rd season of the modern era, having previously been known as the European Champions Cup – not to be confused with the Basketball Champions League. The Champions League is what replaced the Champions Cup after FIBA lost the rights for the tournament with EuroLeague Basketball being created.
But despite the Champions League being the pinnacle of the football world, the EuroLeague is widely recognised as the top-tier of European basketball. EuroLeague consists of 18 teams, with 12 given long-term licences, plus four wildcards. The final two spots each season are given to the top two teams from the previous season’s EuroCup (the second tier); however, if one of the EuroCup teams makes the playoffs they keep their spot for the following season.
That’s what happened to Monaco, meaning only Virtus Bologna have jumped up after winning the EuroCup trophy. At the other end of the EuroLeague table, Anadolu Efes are defending champions having beaten Real Madrid in the final to secure their second consecutive crown.
But it’s another Turkish side currently leading the way at the top of the table, with Fenerbahce laying down an early marker of their intent after 10 games with nine wins. At the opposite end, Olimpia Milano, Bayern Munich LDLC ASVEL and ALBA Berlin are tied with records of 3-7. ALBA Berlin are struggling in particular, currently on a seven-game losing streak – the longest such run in EuroLeague this season.
EuroLeague fixtures | Latest | Round 11
Thursday 1 December
- ALBA Berlin vs Barcelona (5:30pm UK time)
- Anadolu Efes vs Olympiacos (5:30pm UK time)
- LDLC ASVEL vs AS Monaco (7pm UK time)
- Baskonia vs Olimpia Milano (7:30pm UK time)
- Partizan vs Valencia (7:45pm UK time)
Friday 2 December
- Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid (5:45pm UK time)
- Zalgiris vs Panathinaikos (6pm UK time)
- Crvena zvezda vs Virtus Bologna (6pm UK time)
- Bayern Munich vs Maccabi Tel Aviv (7:30pm UK time)
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get up to £50 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of the your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.