Atletico Madrid and Barcelona will both look to stay in touch with the early La Liga front-runners when they meet on Saturday at 8pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men are fourth after seven games, three points adrift of leaders Real Madrid. The Blaugrana, meanwhile, are unbeaten in their opening six matches, but sit sixth with 12 points.
How to live stream Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:30, 30/09/21).
Where to watch Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Atletico Madrid 2-0 Barcelona
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona build-up, previous line-ups & team news:
With just one win from their last three La Liga matches and a 1-0 defeat to Deportivo last time out, Atletico Madrid’s title defence hasn’t got off to the best start. However, the reigning Spanish champions did come from behind to win 2-1 away at AC Milan in the Champions League during the week and Simeone will feel his players can carry the confidence of that result into Sunday’s match.
Despite all the doom and gloom, Barcelona are one of just four remaining unbeaten teams in La Liga (alongside Real Madrid, Sevilla and Villarreal). That said, they have drawn half their league games, while humiliating 3-0 defeats in the Champions League to Bayern Munich and Benfica have only served to shine a brighter light on their deficiencies. This clash against the champions could be a defining moment for Ronald Koeman.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Espanyol): Oblak; Savic, Felipe, Hermoso; Trippier, Llorente, Koke, Carrasco; Correa, Griezmann; Suarez.
- Barcelona (vs Benfica): Ter Stegen; Garcia, Pique, Araujo; Roberto, F. de Jong, Busquets, Dest; Pedri; L. de Jong, Depay.
Matheus Cunha is sidelined with a thigh problem but Kieran Trippier should be fine despite picking up a knock in midweek. Ousmane Dembele, Sergio Aguero and Martin Braithwaite remain on the treatment table for Barca, while Jordi Alba and Alejandro Balde are doubts.
Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona: Five key stats…
- Diego Simeone has lost 11 of his 19 matches as Atlético de Madrid coach against Barcelona in La Liga (W1 D7), more than against any other opponent in the competition.
- Memphis Depay has scored in three of his six matches for Barcelona in La Liga (three goals in total) and has had the joint-most shots on target in the competition this season (13, level with Karim Benzema).
- Jan Oblak has kept a clean sheet in his last two La Liga matches against Barcelona, saving all seven shots on target he faced. The Slovenian could become the first goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet in three consecutive games against them in the competition in the 21st century.
- Luis Suarez has scored against 30 of the 31 opponents he has faced in La Liga (171 goals in total), failing only against Barcelona (one clash).
- Atletico Madrid have won just one of their last 11 home La Liga matches against Barcelona (D3 L7), though it was the last one in November 2020 (1-0).
La Liga 2021/22 recent form:
- Atletico Madrid: LWDWD
- Barcelona: WDDWD
More live stream options: