The 2021/22 La Liga season has reached its final day and there is still drama to come at both ends of the table.
At the top things are pretty much settled. Real Madrid have won the title, going into the final weekend 12 points clear of second-placed Barcelona. Atletico Madrid and Sevilla will join them in the Champions League next season, though the pair will still battle it out for the pride of finishing third.
Below them, Real Betis and Real Sociedad will be Spain’s representatives in the Europa League group stage, with the former guaranteed a place anyway thanks to their Copa del Rey victory. But there are still two teams looking to qualify for the Europa Conference League play-off round spot.
Villarreal go into the final weekend with the upper hand, one point clear of eighth-placed Athletic Bilbao, but if the Yellow Submarine lose and their rivals draw, they will fall below on head-to-head.
Head-to-head comes into the play at the bottom of the table too. Levante and Alaves are down, but there are a few teams that could join them. Cadiz and Mallorca are currently 18th and 17th respectively, and the latter are only safe as things stand on head-to-head. But Granada and Elche will also be wary of being dragged into the battle if they don’t pick up points.
How to live stream La Liga fixtures online:
bet365 are live streaming a selection of La Liga fixtures this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Go to bet365 via this link
- Register for an account (this could also earn you up to £100 in free bet credits, though terms and conditions apply and you have to be over 18)
- Make a deposit to unlock the live stream sections of the site
- Head to the live stream section of the site
- Watch your chosen game live
NB: To watch, customers must have a funded Sports account or have placed bet within last 24 hours. 18+ | T&C’s Apply | Gamble Responsibly | Geo restrictions apply. These odds and promotions are valid at the time of the writing of this its most recent update on Wednesday March 30th at 13:30 BST.
US ONLY: Fubo* will be streaming a selection of La Liga fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
La Liga fixtures | Latest
Friday 20 May
Rayo Vallecano 2-4 Levante (20:00 UK time)
Real Madrid 0-0 Real Betis (20:00 UK time)
Saturday 21 May
Valencia 2-0 Celta Vigo (16:30 UK time)
Sunday 22 May
Elche vs Getafe (16:30 UK time)
Alaves vs Cadiz (19:00 UK time)
Granada vs Espanyol (19:00 UK time)
Osasuna vs Real Mallorca (19:00 UK time)
Barcelona vs Villarreal (21:00 UK time)
Real Sociedad vs Atletico Madrid (21:00 UK time)
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao (21:00 UK time)
READ MORE ON LA LIGA:
Live Stream Sport: Where to watch online
A wide range of online bookmakers live stream sporting events, from the world’s most popular football matches to niche fixtures you may not necessarily be able to access via traditional TV channels. Click one of the links below to find out how you can access live streams available in your region. 18+ only. Sign-up and funded account required. Geo restrictions and full terms & conditions apply. BeGambleAware.
- Ladbrokes click here – Football, tennis, cricket & more
- Bet365 click here – Football, tennis, darts, basketball, hockey & more
- Unibet click here – Football (La Liga), NFL, NBA, horse racing & more
- Paddy Power click here – UK, Irish and UAE horse racing & more
- Betfair click here – Football, horse racig, tennis & more
- 888 Sport click here – UK and Irish horse racing & more