After an exciting return to the 2019/20 La Liga season, there is little time to rest with the division’s next gameweek coming in fast.
Usual suspects Real Madrid and Barcelona are entrenched in yet another title race with only six full gameweeks left to get through.
The chase for Champions League football is alive, too. Just a handful of points separating the likes of Sevilla, Getafe, Atletico Madrid, Real Sociedad and Valencia as the clubs bid to secure a place at Europe’s top table.
Meanwhile, Espanyol are currently rooted to the foot of the division but their fate is not yet totally sealed and plenty of clubs have work to do if they are to avoid dropping into the Segunda División.
La Liga‘s remaining fixture list is set to be a hectic one, with clubs facing quick turnarounds between games in an effort to complete the 2019/20 campaign.
How to live stream La Liga fixtures
bet365 are live streaming a selection of La Liga fixtures during the remainder of the 2019/20 season gets back underway. Here’s how you can access fixtures being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Go to bet365 via this link
- Register for an account (this could also earn you up to £100 in free bet credits, though terms and conditions apply and you have to be over 18)
- Make a deposit to unlock the live stream sections of the site
- Head to the live stream section of the site
- Watch your chosen game live
NB: To watch, customers must have a funded Sports account or have placed bet within last 24 hours. 18+ | T&C’s Apply | Gamble Responsibly | Geo restrictions apply. These odds and promotions are valid at the time of the writing of this its most recent update on Sunday, June 28 at 13:30 BST.
La Liga live stream game of the week: Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
Barcelona’s hunt for a 27th La Liga title is getting tougher. They welcome Atletico Madrid to the Nou Camp this week with Quique Setien‘s side currently one point clear of Real Madrid at the top of the La Liga table.
But that could change by kick-off on Tuesday, as Real Madrid have a game in hand against bottom-of-the-table Espanyol on Sunday evening. Take full advantage of this opportunity, and they will be two points clear at the top in their bid to stop Barcelona winning their third consecutive league title. They can the sit back and watch Barca try to break down La Liga’s second-best defence (23 goals conceded in 32 games) this season at home to Atleti.
All La Liga fixtures this week | Latest
Sunday 28th June
- Levante vs Real Betis (STARTED)
- Villarreal vs Valencia (16:00)
- Granada vs Eibar (18:30)
- Espanyol vs Real Madrid (21:00)
Monday 29th June
- Getafe vs Real Sociedad (18:30)
Tuesday 30th June
- Mallorca vs Celta Vigo (18:30)
- Leganes vs Sevilla (20:00)
- Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid (21:00)
Wednesday 1st July
- Alaves vs Granada (18:30)
- Valencia vs Athletic Club (18:30)
- Valladolid vs Levante (21:00)
- Real Betis vs Villarreal (21:00)
Thursday 2nd July
- Real Sociedad vs Espanyol (18:30)
- Eibar vs Osasuna (18:30)
- Real Madrid vs Getafe (21:00)
Friday 3rd June
- Atletico Madrid vs Mallorca (21:00)