Rafael Nadal will look to consolidate his standing as the all-time French Open champion when he begins his 2022 campaign against 82-seeded Jordan Thompson on Monday at 1.30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Jordan Thompson v Rafael Nadal online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 23/05/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Jordan Thompson v Rafael Nadal on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Novak Djokovic thwarted Rafael Nadal’s stranglehold on Roland-Garros last year, ending the Spaniard’s four-year reign as the Parisian grandmaster, but he will look for an immediate response this time around, taking on 28-year-old Sydney right-hander Jordan Thompson in the First Round on Court Philippe-Chatrier.
Nadal has very much monopolised the French Open in the 21st century, winning a record 13 titles, the only player to accumulate a double-digit haul of Roland-Garros trophies, leading Parisian immortal Max Decugis by five — and he will now look to extend that lead with the final scheduled a day after his 36th birthday.
Jordan Thompson meanwhile has been eliminated at the First Round stage of the previous two French Opens, losing to Jaume Munar in 2021 and Radu Albot the tournament prior. His best finish came in 2019, a Third Round placement, but it’s looking like a tall order for him to repeat that feat having drawn Nadal here.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.