Real Madrid vs Liverpool takes place on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Looking to watch Real Madrid vs Liverpool online? Read on for live streaming options below.
How to live stream Real Madrid vs Liverpool online:
Where to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: TUDN USA
Real Madrid vs Liverpool betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Vinicius to score 2 or more goals @ 10/1 with Paddy Power
- Card Asian Handicap: Liverpool @ 11/10 with Midnite
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Although results in this fixture have been one-sided of late, including two Champions League final wins for Real Madrid, many expected Los Blancos and Liverpool to be tough to separate in this last 16 tie. But after the first leg, Real Madrid are looking very comfortable.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side were not fazed having gone two goals down early on and eventually romped to a 5-2 victory at Anfield, which many believe will be enough to secure safe passage into yet another quarter-final. But Liverpool will take heart from the last time they were three goals down to a Spanish side in the Champions League, beating Barcelona 4-0 in the second leg of the 2018/19 semi-finals en route to winning the competition.
Real Madrid team news
David Alaba is still training alone after suffering a hamstring injury 27 minutes into the first leg against Liverpool. Then, the Austrian was replaced at left-back by Nacho Fernandez and that has largely been the plan since. At the weekend, Eduardo Camavinga started at left-back with Nacho pushing to centre-back and Antonio Rudiger starting from the bench for a rest, but the Frenchman should return to midfield over compatriot Aurelien Tchouameni and alongside Luka Modric and Toni Kroos. Ferland Mendy is the only other absentee for Los Blancos.
Liverpool team news
Arthur made his return to the matchday squad at the weekend for the 1-0 defeat to Bournemouth though did not make it onto the pitch. Harvey Elliott and Stefan Bajcetic started alongside Fabinho then but the former will likely drop out for Jordan Henderson as Liverpool look to have more control.
Naby Keita could be available after injury but will not trouble the starting XI. However, this week is still too soon for Joe Gomez, Thiago Alcantara, Luis Diaz or Calvin Ramsey, with the latter out for the remainder of the season.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online