The 2022/23 FA Cup fourth round fixtures are up and running this weekend, with Man City and Arsenal setting the tone on Friday.
In a teaser to their eventual Premier League title clash in mid-February, Mikel Arteta and Pep Guardiola were able to scout the opposition in a tense fourth-round encounter at the Etihad. City ran out 1-0 victors thanks to Nathan Ake, giving them a psychological boost in their eventual showdown next month.
As well as Arsenal’s exit, Chelsea were eliminated in the third round to City, while fellow Premier League clubs Everton, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Wolves, Aston Villa, Brentford and Nottingham Forest also crashed out. However, there have been no further casualties in the fourth round so far.
On Saturday, Leeds took down Accrington Stanley, Leicester beat Walsall, Southampton eliminated Blackpool, while Manchester United and Tottenham had few issues bypassing Reading and Preston respectively — Fulham also drew with Sunderland, setting up a replay early next month.
Cup holders Liverpool were dumped out on Sunday after falling at Brighton while lowly ranked Wrexham booked a place in the fifth-round draw after playing out a draw with Sheffield United, meanwhile, there was no issue for Stoke as they breezed past Stevenage.
How to live stream FA Cup fixtures online:
Bet365* stream a selection of FA Cup matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
FA Cup fixtures | Fourth Round
Monday 30th January
- Derby vs West Ham (7.45pm UK time)
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.