The 2022/23 FA Cup fifth round is underway, with four clubs already through to the quarter-finals.
We’ve already seen a few big names knocked out of the FA Cup, with Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all falling so far — and there are just seven Premier League teams left in the competition.
Man City are one of those clubs, and Pep Guardiola’s men are already through to the quarter-finals after beating Bristol City 3-0 on Tuesday night. Fellow Premier League clubs Fulham and Brighton have also joined them in the last eight, but Leicester were sent packing after getting eliminated by Blackburn.
Man Utd, Tottenham, Southampton and West Ham are all in action on Wednesday night, with the former and the latter going toe-to-toe at Old Trafford. Spurs travel to Sheffield United, meanwhile, with Southampton hosting Grimsby. Burnley vs Fleetwood represents the only fixture without a Premier League club.
How to live stream FA Cup fixtures online:
Bet365* stream a selection of FA Cup matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, not available in the UK. 18+ only, not available in the UK. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
FA Cup fixtures | Fifth Round
Tuesday 28th February
- Stoke City 0-1 Brighton
- Leicester City 1-2 Blackburn
- Fulham 2-0 Leeds
- Bristol City 0-3 Man City
Wednesday 29th February
- Southampton vs Grimsby (7.15pm, UK time)
- Burnley vs Fleetwood (7.30pm, UK time)
- Man Utd vs West Ham (7.45pm, UK time)
- Sheffield United vs Tottenham (7.55pm, UK time)
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.