Chelsea vs Liverpool takes place on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
Heading into this Premier League fixture Chelsea finds themselves sitting in 11th place on 38 points after suffering a 2-0 loss to Aston Villa last time out which also ended a three-match unbeaten streak (two wins and one draw).
As for Liverpool, they were humbled 4-1 at Manchester City which leaves them in eighth place on 42 points. However, the Reds are unbeaten in their last four visits to Stamford Bridge.
Looking to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool online? Read on for your live-streaming options.
How to live stream Chelsea vs Liverpool online:
DAZN are live streaming Chelsea vs Liverpool for account holders in Spain.
Where to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
- US: Peacock
Chelsea vs Liverpool betting tips from Squawka Bet
Chelsea has failed to score in five Premier League home games this season, with four of those coming since the turn of the year. Only in 1994/95 and 2020/21 (both six) have the Blues failed to score in more different games in a season at Stamford Bridge in the competition. Even more disheartening for Chelsea supporters is the fact their club start this game sitting in 11th place in the Premier League table. With this being their 29th match of the season, it’s the latest into a campaign they’ve played a league match while in the bottom half of the table since their penultimate fixture of 1995/96 (11th place – 1-1 vs Spurs).
It’s not all sunshine and roses for Liverpool as they’ve lost five of their 11 Premier League games so far in 2023, one more than they did in the whole of 2022. They’ve lost eight Premier League away games this season (as many as their three previous campaigns combined), last losing more on the road in 2011/12 (10). That being said, they still have Mohamed Salah, the Egyptian forward has scored four goals across 11 Premier League games against Chelsea – the only player to score more times against the Blues after having previously played for them in the competition is Kevin De Bruyne (five). Salah was also the last former Chelsea player to score against them at Stamford Bridge in the league, doing so in January 2022.
2022/23 recent form:
|Chelsea 0-2 Aston villa
|Man City 4-1 Liverpool
|Chelsea 2-2 Everton
|Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool
|Leicester City 1-3 Chelsea
|Bournemouth 1-0 Liverpool
|Chelsea 2-0 Borussia Dortmund
|Liverpool 7-0 Man Utd
|Chelsea 1-0 Leeds
|Liverpool 2-0 Wolves
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
Scoreline prediction: Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online