New and existing Bet UK customers can increase their accumulator profits by up to 50% using the bookmaker’s Acca Club promotion.
BetUK World Cup offer: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
You can get £30 in Free Bets when you bet £10 with Bet UK ahead of the World Cup by CLICKING HERE or on the image below.
Full T&Cs apply. New customers on mobile only. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable, and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry. 18+. BeGambleAware.org
The World Cup gets underway on Sunday afternoon between hosts Qatar and Ecuador, but next week marks the introduction of football’s traditional heavyweight nations. There are some blockbuster bouts for the first group games, which should really whet the appetite for the competition and get fans in the mood as the quadrennial showpiece welcomes the sport’s biggest and best to one stage.
How to claim as part of Bet UK’s Acca Club
- Sign up with this link or log in to your Bet UK account
- Validate your account to be able to claim offers
- Go to ‘My Offers’ under the Promotions section
- Claim the BetUK Acca Club offer
The short space of time between World Cup games makes it perfect for accumulators. For those unfamiliar, accumulators allow you to pool more than one bet together for increased odds. To win, all selections must come through.
Some markets cannot be combined. Bet UK alert you on your betslip if this is the case (example below).
How does Bet UK’s Acca Club work?
If you followed the steps to claim your bonus card on the My Promotions page, Bet UK will give you five profit boosts each week, refreshing every Monday (they reset on Sunday at 23:59 and you cannot roll any over).
You can claim five profit boosts in a week, up to a maximum of a 50% profit boost. The boosts will also increase depending on how many selections you have in your acca. For example, a three-selection acca enables you to receive a 10% boost while four selections unlocks 20%. The boosts increase by 10% accordingly, going all the way up to 50%.
Any other football to bet on during the World Cup?
Top-flight football may have paused for the moment but there are still some leagues and cup competitions carrying on as usual. League One and League Two are set to continue, while LaLiga 2 and even Taca da Liga are carrying on. Benfica clash with Estrela da Amadora on Sunday, while Porto take on Mafra. There are also a string of international friendlies (Peru v Bolivia, Colombia v Paraguay and Slovakia v Chile) occurring on Sunday, the World Cup’s starting date.
Selected team guides for the World Cup
- Senegal team guide
- Netherlands team guide
- Uruguay team guide
- Mexico team guide
- Poland team guide
- Qatar team guide
- Japan team guide
- Serbia team guide
Bet UK acca example for next week’s World Cup
- Memphis Depay to score in Senegal v Netherlands
- Kevin De Bruyne to score in Belgium v Canada
- No on BTTS in Portugal v Ghana
- No on BTTS in Argentina v Saudi Arabia
- Lionel Messi to score in Argentina v Saudi Arabia
- Total odds: 25/1
All odds and offers in this article are accurate at the time of publication. Prices/odds are subject to fluctuation. You must be 18+ to gamble. Please play responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org
Ronaldo: I dream of a final against Brazil
With all the drama-laden stories circulating about Cristiano Ronaldo and his bridge-burning Man Utd comments to Piers Morgan, the Portuguese superstar has also been talking about his aspirations for this year’s World Cup. Yet to clinch football’s highest international title, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner has revealed he would relish meeting record-winners Brazil in the final (should Portugal get there).
“I joked with Casemiro that the final will be Portugal against Brazil,” Ronaldo told LiveScore. “It would be a dream, to be honest.
“The World Cup is the most difficult competition in the world. I’m dreaming of it. I know it will be tough, it will be difficult, but dreaming is free and I’m dreaming all the time.”
Terms & Conditions
- Open to new and existing BetUK.com players aged 18 or over.
- Opt in to this promotion by pressing “Claim” on the Offer Card. The Offer Card for this and other promotions is found under the “My Promotions” page when you are logged in.
- Qualifying bets for the 10% Profit boost must be a 3 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 20% Profit boost must be a 4 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 30% Profit boost must be a 5 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 40% Profit boost must be a 6 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 50% Profit boost must be a 7 fold or greater, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Max stake £20, max extra winnings per boost £1000.
- Extra winnings paid as withdrawable cash.
- Rewards expire at the end of each week, Sunday 23:59.
- Any unused Profit Boosts in each week will not be able to be carried forward to the next week.
- Cashed out or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
- Profit Boost winnings are calculated on the odds quoted in the betslip, if the original odds are 2/1 (3.0) and you have a 10% Boost, you will receive odds of 3.3.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be amended or removed at any time at BET UK’s discretion