AC Milan ended an 11-year to get their hands on the Scudetto in 2021/22, but can Stefano Pioli’s men repeat?
Find the latest Serie A winner odds* for the 2022/2023 season here:
|Club||Paddy Power||Sky Bet|
You have to be 18+ to gamble. All odds within this article from Paddy Power and Sky Bet are accurate at the time of writing (16:30, 19/07/2022). BeGambleAware.
Who are favourites to win Serie A?
The dethroned Serie A champions, Inter Milan, go into the 2022/23 season as favourites. Simone Inzaghi’s men could be strengthened with the addition of former Juventus playmaker Paulo Dybala and the returning Romelu Lukaku who previously booked 47 goals across 72 league appearances for them.
Juventus, who for a decade seemingly owned the championship, are expected to breath down the Nerazzurri‘s necks. In the season just gone the Old Lady finished a disappointing 16 points behind the winners. They are expected to bolster Max Allegri’s squad as Juve seek to return to the mountaintop. The holders Milan round off what should be an interesting three-way.
Now the hunted Milan know they cannot stand still and rest on their laurels. Heading into the new season they’ll be looking to fend off interest on their key personnel while subsequently bringing in talent who can help them fight on multiple fronts.
Bet365 League Winner Early Payout Offer
Get bets bets on the To Win Outright market paid out early if your team establishes a lead of 10 points or more during the 2022/23 season.
Offer available on selected major European leagues and applies to bets placed up to and including Thursday 1st September 2022. Selections in multiples will be marked as winners.
18+ only. Only available to new and eligible customers. Be Gamble Aware. Time limits and Ts&Cs apply
MORE OUTRIGHT ODDS:
- Who will win the Premier League title in 2022/23?
- Bundesliga Winner Odds 2022/23: Outright betting odds for the German top-flight title
Which teams are expected to put up a fight?
Since the 2012/13 season Napoli have achieved nine top-four placements, including four runners-up finishes, they were third best in Serie A last term and will be ones to keep an eye on even if things are never always straightforward under Aurelio De Laurentiis’ ownership.
If there’s one team you can rely on for goals it’s Atalanta, they scored three fewer goals than Milan last season, but finished seven places below them. La Dea have the firepower, but can they find the right equilibrium between attack and defence to win their first-ever championship?
Someone that knows what it takes is Jose Mourinho, his Roma side finished outside the Champions League places, but they were able to pick up silverware in the guise of Uefa’s Conference League – now his players have enjoyed the delicious taste of success, will they be able to build upon this foundation and return Italy’s top prize to Rome after a two decade absence.
What are the first three rounds of fixtures?
When Serie A football finally returns after the summer break on Sunday 14th of August, make sure to check our Serie A tips and predictions provided by our team of experts to help you beat the bookies!
Sunday, August 14th
- Fiorentina vs Cremonese (2pm, UK time)
- Hellas Verona vs Napoli (2pm, UK time)
- Juventus vs Sassuolo (2pm, UK time)
- Lazio vs Bologna (2pm, UK time)
- Lecce vs Inter Milan (2pm, UK time)
- AC Milan vs Udinese (2pm, UK time)
- Monza vs Torino (2pm, UK time)
- Salernitana vs Roma (2pm, UK time)
- Sampdoria vs Atalanta (2pm, UK time)
- Spezia vs Empoli (2pm, UK time)
Sunday, August 21st
- Atalanta vs AC Milan (2pm, UK time)
- Bologna vs Hellas Verona (2pm, UK time)
- Empoli vs Fiorentina (2pm, UK time)
- Inter Milan vs Spezia (2pm, UK time)
- Napoli vs Monza (2pm, UK time)
- Roma vs Cremonese (2pm, UK time)
- Sampdoria vs Juventus (2pm, UK time)
- Sassuolo vs Lecce (2pm, UK time)
- Torino vs Lazio (2pm, UK time)
- Udinese vs Salernitana (2pm, UK time)
Sunday, August 28th
- Cremonese vs Torino (2pm, UK time)
- Fiorentina vs Napoli (2pm, UK time)
- Hellas Verona vs Atalanta (2pm, UK time)
- Juventus vs Roma (2pm, UK time)
- Lazio vs Inter Milan (2pm, UK time)
- Lecce vs Empoli (2pm, UK time)
- AC Milan vs Bologna (2pm, UK time)
- Monza vs Udinese (2pm, UK time)
- Salernitana vs Sampdoria (2pm, UK time)
- Spezia vs Sassuolo (2pm, UK time)