With Eden Hazard gone, the title of best dribbler in the Premier League is up for grabs during the 2019/20 season.
England’s top tier is brimming with players who love nothing more than taking on their opposite man – and are pretty handy at winning their one-one-one duels.
Winning said duels can often be the difference between three points and zero. As a result, players capable of operating in tight areas and beating a challenge do not come cheap. Just ask Crystal Palace.
Do you know who is sitting at the top of the take-on tree for the 2019/20 season so far?
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 to help bring you up to speed….
Most take-ons completed: Premier League 2019/20
Players with the same amount of take-ons completed are separated by minutes played.
1. Adama Traore: 125 take-ons completed (1,762 minutes)
2. Wilfried Zaha: 119 take-ons completed (2,095 minutes)
3. Emiliano Buendía: 78 take-ons completed (1,773 minutes)
4. Nicolas Pépé: 61 take-ons completed (1,345 minutes)
5. Felipe Anderson: 57 take-ons completed (1,347 minutes)
6. Allan Saint-Maximin: 55 take-ons completed (910 minutes)
7. Mateo Kovacic: 54 take-ons completed (1,397 minutes)
8. Gerard Deulofeu: 54 take-ons completed (1,810 minutes)
9. Nathan Redmond: 51 take-ons completed (1,869 minutes)
10. Ricardo Pereira: 51 take-ons completed (2,070 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 24 – 15:00 23/01/2020)