Grosvenor are giving you the chance to Double the Odds on your Premier League accumulator this weekend with this stunning welcome offer (18+)
There’s a host of Premier League action this weekend, including Arsenal taking on Manchester City in a huge top of the table clash and Brighton hosting Liverpool in an encounter that could bring plenty of goals.
You could get your hands on this incredible welcome offer with Grosvenor, which will double your odds on the bet of your choice. All the details on signing up are right here:
Grosvenor Welcome Offer: Double the Odds. Any Sport. Any Bet. Any Odds.
1. Sign up for a Grosvenor Sport account here, or by clicking the image below
2. You'll automatically be credited with a 100% Odds Boost token,
3. Add any selection to your betslip & select your token to see the odds double.
Premier League Acca Tips
We’ve put together our Premier League accumulator tips for the action this weekend. Sign up for a Grosvenor account and your odds double to 32/1 if you back the same selections.
|Tottenham to win vs Luton Town|
|Everton vs Bournemouth – Under 2.5 Goals|
|Man United vs Brentford – Both Teams to Score|
|Brighton vs Liverpool – Over 3.5 Goals|
|Arsenal vs Man City – Over 2.5 Goals|
- Tottenham to win vs Luton Town – Tottenham have enjoyed a stunning start to the Premier League campaign, with Ange-ball being in full effect. Luton haven’t enjoyed the same start to life in the top flight, and they were unable to follow up their first win of the season in midweek, when they were defeated by Burnley. Spurs are riding high on confidence and should depart Kenilworth Road with all three points.
- Everton vs Bournemouth – Under 2.5 Goals – Two sides that have struggled so far this season meet at Goodison Park on Saturday. The home side have won just once so far, and it’s been their home form where they’ve had the largest problems. In four games as hosts Everton have managed just one goal, seeing their games average just 1.5 goals per game. Bournemouth have picked up just one point on the road so far, only saved from having the worst away record in the league by a languishing Sheffield United side. This could be a truly tense affair, leaving both teams, and sets of fans, frustrated.
- Man United vs Brentford – Both Teams to Score – It’s been a bit of a struggle for both of these teams so far this season, claiming just four wins between them from a combined 14 games. Man United have conceded 11 goals in seven games, including six at Old Trafford, whilst Brentford have seen both teams score in 71% of their games since the start of the campaign. Neither side look significantly better than the other at present, and both teams could well find the net.
- Brighton vs Liverpool – Over 3.5 Goals – Brighton have been the most entertaining team in the league so far, at least when it comes to goals. The Seagulls have scored 19 times, but conceding 14, with their game averaging 4.7 goals per game. Whilst Liverpool haven’t quite hit the same heights, their games have averaged 3.3 goals per game, with Jurgen Klopp’s men scoring 16 times in just seven games. It’s hard to see how this one doesn’t produce the goods in front of goal.
- Arsenal vs Man City – Over 2.5 Goals – The biggest game of the weekend sees Arsenal and Man City clash. Both sides have similar records in their first seven games, with Man City games seeing an average of 3.1 goals and Arsenal matches bringing 3 goals a game on average. With both teams jostling for the advantage at the top of the table, this one could provide plenty of goals.
If you don’t fancy our selections, you can still sign up with Grosvenor and get your hands on this offer. Remember — Double the Odds. Any Sport. Any Bet. Any Odds.
*Using Bookmaker/Affiliate links on squawka.com may earn us a commission, at no additional cost to you. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org.