EuroLeague live streams: How to watch the 2022/23 season online
We’re into the final run-in of the 2022/23 EuroLeague regular season and boy oh boy are things getting interesting.
How to live stream EuroLeague fixtures online:
Bet365 are live streaming a selection of EuroLeague fixtures this season. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (07:00, 21/03/23).
The EuroLeague is in its 23rd season of the modern era, having previously been known as the European Champions Cup – not to be confused with the Basketball Champions League. The Champions League is what replaced the Champions Cup after FIBA lost the rights for the tournament with EuroLeague Basketball being created.
But despite the Champions League being the pinnacle of the football world, the EuroLeague is widely recognised as the top tier of European basketball. EuroLeague consists of 18 teams, with 12 given long-term licences, plus four wildcards. The final two spots each season are given to the top two teams from the previous season’s EuroCup (the second tier); however, if one of the EuroCup teams makes the playoffs they keep their spot for the following season.
That’s what happened to Monaco, meaning only Virtus Bologna jumped up after winning the EuroCup trophy. At the other end of the EuroLeague table, Anadolu Efes are defending champions having beaten Real Madrid in the final to secure their second consecutive crown.
At the moment, Anadolu Efes are sitting just outside the play-off places but they are sticking very close to Baskonia, just one win behind with five left to play. It’s not the most comfortable of positions but they’re still there.
Further up the table Olympiacos are leading the charge to be number one seed with a 21-8 record, one win ahead of second-placed Real Madrid, and have already sealed their spot on the play-offs.
At the opposite end of the table, LDLC ASVEL have dropped to bottom on points difference, below ALBA Berlin – though head-to-head will come into play after their final match which is in the last round of fixtures. But the two sides are now only playing for pride, with ALBA Berlin and LDLC ASVEL the first to be eliminated from play-off contention.
EuroLeague fixtures | Latest | Round 30
Friday 24 March
- Fenerbahce v Zalgiris (5:45pm UK time)
- Virtus Bologna v Real Madrid (6pm UK time)
- Monaco v Valencia (6pm UK time)
- Partizan v Olympiacos (7pm UK time)
- Olimpia Milano v Bayern Munich (8pm UK time)
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.