Both sides will be looking to complete their pre-season with a victory here when Celtic host Norwich on Saturday afternoon (3:00pm kick-off).
Celtic will round off a busy warmup campaign here with their sixth and final game against Championship outfit Norwich. The Glasgow side have won two and drawn three of their five played which includes a draw with another Championship team in Blackburn.
Norwich have won four and drawn one of their five matches so far this summer with the most impressive being a victory at Marseille. They are expected to do well back in the Championship once more.
How to watch Celtic vs Norwich:
The game is available to watch in the UK on Premier Sports.
Celtic vs Norwich betting tips
- Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with William Hill
- Celtic to win, over 2.5 goals and BTTS @ 9/4 with William Hill
- Celtic ahead at HT @ 5/4 with Bet 365
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Up to £50 cash back - money back as cash if any of your first 5 x £10 football bets lose
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football at min. odds of 2.0 (1/1). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your bet loses, your stake up to £10 will be refunded
- You can repeat the last two steps up to five times
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Celtic team news
Aaron Mooy and Moritz Jens are likely to be included in the first team squad having been signed this week. Giorgos Giakoumakis is also set to return after missing the last friendly following the birth of his child.
Ange Postecoglou welcomes other clubs interest in his players, stating: “If big clubs want our players that’s great. It means they are going well. I keep saying to the boys they don’t worry about their futures if they are the best they can be today.”
Norwich team news
With a game against Hibernian scheduled the day after manager Dean Smith has broken his squad into two.
Jordan Hugill could start after impressing in pre-season he told local media: “I feel really fit. I worked hard in the off season to get myself in the best possible shape and I feel as if it has been paying off at the start of pre-season for me.”
Scoreline prediction: Celtic 2-1 Norwich
More live stream options: