A place in the French Open final is up for grabs when Casper Ruud and Marin Cilic meet in the semi-finals on Friday at 4.30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Casper Ruud v Marin Cilic online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:00, 03/06/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Casper Ruud v Marin Cilic on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Having not competed in the Australian Open this year due to injury, Casper Ruud has emphatically bounced back at this latest Grand Slam event, making his further ever progression in a major tournament, with the 23-year-old Norwegian now just one match away from making the Parisian showpiece.
His father, former right-hander Christian Ruud, only made it to the Third Round of Roland-Garros, so his son has surpassed his achievements, and then some. He needed four sets to take down teenage talent Holger Rune in the quarter-finals, having eliminated No. 13 seed Hubert Hurkacz in the Fourth Round.
Ruud may not know what it’s like to be in a semi-final, but Marin Cilic certainly does. The 2014 US Open winner has made it to three finals at Grand Slam events, but never at the French Open, reaching the last-two at Wimbledon in 2017 and the Australian Open in 2018. He will be desperate to end that record and take on one of Rafael Nadal or Alexander Zverev.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.