Bournemouth vs Manchester City predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Manchester City travel to Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday, February 24, at 5:30pm (UK time).
Bournemouth vs Man City odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
After rallying and flying up the table, Bournemouth have once again hit a stumbling block. At the time of writing, the Cherries are five Premier League games without a win, taking just two points from 15 during that time and dropping to 13th in the table as a result; though they remain eight points clear of the relegation zone.
As for defending champions Manchester City, they’re second in the table and just two points behind Liverpool with a game in hand. That’s thanks to a current run of seven wins and a draw from their last eight Premier League matches, though Pep Guardiola’s men have a Champions League tie with FC Copenhagen and league matches against Chelsea and Brentford to come before this match, so plenty could change along the way.
Bournemouth vs Man City predictions
Bournemouth vs Man City: Predictions
|8/13 with Midnite
|Bournemouth 1-3 Man City
|11/1 with William Hill
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Bournemouth vs Man City predictions:
- There has been just one clean sheet in the last six meetings between these sides (all comps).
- Man City have won all six of those matches by a 21-5 combined scoreline.
- Phil Foden has scored in each of his last four appearances against Bournemouth (all comps).
Bournemouth vs Man City match tip
Man City have won their last 14 games against Bournemouth (all comps), with at least three goals scored in the last six meetings.
Bournemouth vs Man City team news
Bournemouth team news
|Max Aarons, Tyler Adams, James Hill
Bournemouth have a few minor fitness doubts but no confirmed injuries so far ahead of this game.
Man City team news
Man City are set to have a fully fit squad for this match as it stands, though there are three games for them to play between now and then.
Bournemouth vs Man City head-to-head record
- 04 Nov 2023 – Man City 6-1 Bournemouth – Premier League
- 25 Feb 2023 – Bournemouth 1-4 Manchester City – Premier League
- 13 Aug 2022 – Manchester City 4-0 Bournemouth – Premier League
- 24 Sep 2020 – Manchester City 2-1 Bournemouth – League Cup
- 15 Jul 2020 – Manchester City 2-1 Bournemouth – Premier League
Bournemouth are winless in 20 all-time meetings with Manchester City, drawing two and losing 18. They’ve lost each of their last 14 games against the Citizens.