Aston Villa vs Manchester City: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
Aston Villa and Manchester City meet in a Premier League showdown at Villa Park on Wednesday 6 December (8:15pm, UK time).
Aston Villa vs Manchester City odds
*Odds correct as of 14:30 on November 27
As of this writing, Aston Villa find themselves sitting in fourth place after the opening 13 rounds. Unai Emery’s men had claimed a 2-1 success at Tottenham their second win on the bounce and fourth across five outings. Villa also come into this game seeking to extend a 13-game winning streak at home. As for Manchester City, they surrendered first place following a 1-1 stalemate with Liverpool, which nonetheless extended a current unbeaten run to five games (two draws and three wins). However, their recent form away from home isn’t the best, City picked up just one win across four recent outings (two losses and one draw).
Aston Villa vs Manchester City predictions
Aston Villa vs Manchester City: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/7 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||2-2||12/1 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||John McGinn||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Aston Villa vs Manchester City predictions:
- Both teams have scored in each of Aston Villa’s previous five Premier League home games.
- Aston Villa are unbeaten in their last 13 home Premier League matches.
- Manchester City have scored at least two goals in five of their last seven Premier League away matches.
- Aston Villa opened the scoring in each of their previous four Premier League home games.
- Each of Aston Villa’s previous eight Premier League home games has seen over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City match tip
Erling Haaland has scored 8 goals in just 7 away Premier League matches this season
Aston Villa vs Manchester City team news
Aston Villa team news
|Boubacar Kamara||Emiliano Buendia, Tyrone Mings, Bertrand Traoré||Nicolo Zaniolo|
Emiliano Buendia, Tyrone Mings and Bertrand Traoré remain long-term absences while Boubacar Kamara returns from suspension.
Manchester City team news
|–||Kevin De Bruyne||Mateo Kovacic, Jack Grealish, Matheus Nunes|
It’s still a while before Kevin De Bruyne is available for selection though Pep Guardiola is hoping to call upon he likes of Jack Grealish and Mateo Kovacic.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City head-to-head record
- 12 Feb 2023 – Manchester City 3-1 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 03 Sep 2022 – Aston Villa 1-1 Manchester City – Premier League
- 22 May 2022 – Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa – Premier League
- 01 Dec 2021 – Aston Villa 1-2 Manchester City – Premier League
- 21 Apr 2021 – Aston Villa 1-2 Manchester City – Premier League
Manchester City won 10 of their previous 11 meetings with Aston Villa (one draw).
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:15 pm Wednesday December 06
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 12/1 Claim Here