Soccer lovers in the United States will be treated to seeing Juventus in the flesh when they battle Mexican outfit Chivas in Las Vegas against on Saturday at 4:00am (UK time).
This fixture marks the first of three pre-season games for the Old Lady in the United States with games against Barcelona and Real Madrid to come before finishing their warm up campaign in Israel against Atletico Madrid. Their opponents have made a slow to the Mexican season and sit third from bottom (14th) with just three points from their opening four.
These two have actually met once before and that was in a pre-season friendly back in July 2011. Not too much can be read into that result, but for what it is worth the Turin outfit won on that occasion 1-0.
How to live stream Juventus vs Chivas online:
Bet365* stream a selection of pre-season friendly matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Juventus vs Chivas live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply. 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:30, 20/07/22).
The game is also available to watch in the UK on Premier Sports.
Juventus vs Guadalajara betting tips
- Under 2.5 goals @ 6/4 with Paddy Power
- Juventus to win and Dusan Vlahovic to score at anytime @ 5/4 with Sky Bet
- Juventus to win and under 3.5 goals @ 13/10 with Betfair
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Up to £50 cash back - money back as cash if any of your first 5 x £10 football bets lose
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football at min. odds of 2.0 (1/1). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your bet loses, your stake up to £10 will be refunded
- You can repeat the last two steps up to five times
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Juventus team news
It is one in and one out at the back for the Old Lady with centre-back Gleison Bremer joining from rivals Torino, the player was named best defender in Serie A last season. Out the exit door is Matthis de Ligt who is bound for Bayern Munich.
A number of players have not made the tour highlighted by Welshman Aaron Ramsey who has not even been handed a squad number. The Welsh midfielder is unhappy with boss Allegri and the training style and is quoted as saying: “The training philosophy and methods are different from my club for when I’m with Wales. There a lot of people in Wales who have worked with me for years and know how to get the best of me.”
Chivas team news
After finishing sixth hopes were high for the season but it has been a slow start with three draws and a defeat from their opening four games. The Mexican side tend to be involved in low-scoring battles with just three goals so far from their four played.
The game could feature Santiago Ormeno who has been signed to solve this goalscoring problem for Chivas. The signing is controversial though as the player was poor last season and left many to question if a player who blanked in the previous campaign is the man to solve any problems.
Scoreline prediction: Juventus 2-0 Chivas
More live stream options: