We’ve reached the final of Euro 2020 and England face Italy at Wembley aiming to win a major international tournament for the first time since 1966.
Opponents Italy were World Cup winners in 2006, but have not won the European Championships since 1968.
– Lorenzo Insigne 1+ right footed shot on target
– Raheem Sterling 1+ right footed shot on target
– Harry Maguire 1+ headed shot on target
Available at 16/1
– Federico Chiesa 2+ total shots
– Raheem Sterling 2+ total shots
– Giovanni Di Lorenzo to be carded
– Harry Maguire to be carded
Available at 28/1
– England to lift the trophy
– Under 2.5 goals
– Harry Kane to score
Available at 7/1
Follow our live blog for match commentary of every game and the latest betting tips. All odds shown in the blog are correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. UK only. Terms and Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Can’t see the Euros LIVE: Betting tips for England v Italy – Euro 2020 final live? Click here to access our desktop page.
Squawka will bring you live match coverage and in-play betting tips from all 51 fixtures at the summer tournament as 24 nations battle for the right to be crowned European champions at the Wembley final on July 11.
How to watch/live stream Euro 2020:
UK ONLY: Televised matches will also be streamed live on BBC iPlayer and on the ITV Hub.
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Euro 2020 fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.