QuinnBet Sign-Up Offer: Get 50% back as a free bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins
To activate your Sportsbook 50% Back as a Free Bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins, simply deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater. 4. At least 3 bets (on different selections) must be placed to qualify for 50% back, 2 of which must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place. 18+ only. Full T&Cs apply.
- Requent and generous sign-up offers
- Competitive Odds
- 24/7 Support
- Daily Free Bets
- Live Streaming is Limited
- Limited Payment Options
QuinnBet New Customer Offer
|Offer Name||Offer details||Link|
Quinnbet Sign Up Offer
Get 50% back as a free bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins
QuinnBet Sports Sign-Up Offer Explained
The offer for UK residents is based on your first day of betting with QuinnBet. To activate your Sportsbook 50% Back as a Free Bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins, simply deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
If you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins either way. Sportsbook losses are calculated from the time of your first settled bet until 23:59 the same day. Only settled bets from the first day of Sportsbook bets qualify for inclusion.
QuinnBet Bonus – Terms & Conditions
Knowing the terms and conditions of a bookmaker’s free bet is always essential, and the QuinnBet sign-up offer is no different.
UK Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only valid for new UK QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over who have yet to avail of a Sportsbook Welcome Offer. Customers can avail of both a Sportsbook and Casino Welcome Offer.
2. We’ve enhanced our Sportsbook Welcome Offer, giving new UK customers the opportunity to get 50% back as a Free Bet up to £35 (normally £25) plus 10 Free Spins!.
3. To activate your Sportsbook 50% Back as a Free Bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins, simply deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
4. At least 3 bets (on different selections) must be placed to qualify for 50% back, 2 of which must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place.
Example: if your largest bet during your first day’s betting is £10 you need to have a minimum of 2 additional bets of no less than £5 each.
5. If you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins either way.
6. Sportsbook losses are calculated from the time of your first settled bet until 23:59 the same day. Only settled bets from the first day of Sportsbook bets qualify for inclusion.
7. If at the end of the day (23:59) your account has losses overall, you will get 50% back as a free bet up to a maximum of £35 plus 10 Free Spins.
8. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer.
The Free Bet
9. The 50% Back of First Day Losses Free Bet will be credited to your account by 4 pm the day after you qualifying bets settle and must be used in full within 7-days. After the 7 days, the free bets will expire.
10. Free Bets can used on all QuinnSports events at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The maximum odds permitted with the free bet is 100/1 single or combined.
11. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
12. Multiple combinations of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
13. Any returns from the free bets will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake.
14. If your free bet is subsequently voided, it will be replaced within 48 hours.
The Free Spins
15. The Free Spins will be credited to your account by 4 pm the day after you qualifying bet settles and must be used in full within 7-days. After the 7 days, the free spins will expire.
16. A total of 10 Free Spins will be credited on the slot Smoking Hot Fruit Stacks.
17. Winnings from free spins will be paid into your cash balance.
18. The maximum amount that can be gained from the free spins is £50.
19. Free spins value is £0.10 per spin.
20. Free spins do not guarantee winnings.
How to Claim the QuinnBet Coupon Code? A Step by Step Guide
Signing up to play on the QuinnBet website is very easy, even for people brand new to online betting. Now that you have the QuinnBet voucher code – listed in the section directly above – visit the website, supply some personal details, create an account, and you’re good to go.
Here’s a more detailed step-by-step walkthrough of how to sign up with QuinnBet:
- Head to the QuinnBet homepage by clicking any link on this page
- On the page that opens, you should see a green button that says ‘register here’ – click it
- You’ll be taken to a one-page sign-up form where you’ll be asked to create a username and password and supply the necessary personal details
- Click on “join now” to submit that form and then make your first deposit – once you’ve done that, you’re ready to bet!
- Deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
- That’s it! If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting (23:59), Quinnbet will refund 50% of your first day’s losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (normally £25) plus, you get 10 Free Spins on Smoking Hot Fruit Stacks (minimum 3 bets required).
QuinnBet Review: sports betting classic
Based in Ireland, QuinnBet are bookmakers that became one of the sports betting leaders in a relatively short time. The reason for this fast success consists probably in the excellent QuinnBet bonus system and in the wide variety of betting opportunities that the site offers.
In our QuinnBet review, we will take a more detailed look at their service to customers, focusing mainly on the sign-up offer available to new customers.
There are actually two different sign-up bonuses offered by QuinnBet – one offer available to UK customers and a different one available to Irish customers. We’ll be taking a closer look and giving you details about both.
How Do Customers Join QuinnBet?
Joining QuinnBet couldn’t be easier, especially if you follow our guide – click on the code further up the page and follow our step-by-step walkthrough.
QuinnBet have kept the sign-up process to a minimum, so you’ll find everything on one page, and you’ll only be asked for essential details to get started.
What Personal Details are Needed?
Every bookmaker requires personal details to help verify your identity when you sign up, and QuinnBet is no different. You’ll be asked to provide your name, address, and date of birth to get started. Alongside this, you’ll create an account username and password.
Before you can withdraw from your account, you will need to provide copies of identification that confirm your identity by showing your name and address. Again, this is standard practice that every bookmaker follows.
Is Quinnbet Safe?
|Licenance and Regulators||UKGC|
|Contact Details||[email protected] @Quinn_Bet|
|Address||1st Floor Conall Building, Main Street, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan, H14 YX34, Ireland|
Does QuinnBet have a Responsible Gambling Policy?
QuinnBet has a clear responsible gambling policy to help protect its customers. Their products are designed for entertainment purposes, and they want to make sure that people are enjoying these safely and responsibly. So if you ever feel like you need help with your gambling, you can contact QuinnBet, and they’ll assist you by implementing measures such as deposit limits.
Why Claim the QuinnBet Welcome Offer?
The new customer sign-up offer from QuinnBet really gives you a chance to explore the site and try your luck with multiple sports and markets.
If you’re in the UK, you can place several different bets on your first day, knowing that half of any losses will be returned to you as free bets, up to £35. And even if your qualifying bets leave you in profit for the day, you’ll get a £5 free bet added to your account. You can then use these free bets to have a bet on your favourite sport and market or take the opportunity to try something brand new.
With no restrictions on the sports or markets, this is an excellent opportunity to try something new or have a bet on your favourites, whatever they might be.
What Can Customers Use QuinnBet Welcome Offer On?
QuinnBet have made the welcome offer extremely user-friendly, and both your qualifying bet(s) and any free bets can be used to bet on any sport on the site. So whether you fancy betting on horse racing or football, basketball or tennis, your welcome offer has you covered.
The only thing to keep in mind is that qualifying bet selections must have odds of evens (2.00) or above, and free bets must be used on a selection with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50) and maximum odds of 100/1 (101.00).
QuinnBet Existing Customer Promotions
What sets QuinnBet apart from some of its competition is its value to existing customers through ongoing offers and promotions. These give all players a little something extra, long after the welcome bonus has gone.
While ongoing promotions cover many sports, football is a notable strength. This is unsurprising given that QuinnBet are a very traditional bookmaker and football is perhaps the ultimate betting sport – footie fans can really grab themselves some added value.
Daily Free Bet
One ongoing existing customer offer to consider is the daily free bet promotion. This provides customers the chance to get a free bet every day, up to the value of £10.
The value of the free bet is determined by your stakes-placed throughout the day – customers get 5% of qualifying stakes back, up to £10. So, as an example, if you spent £50 in qualifying markets, you’d receive a free bet of £2.50; if you spent £100, you’d get a free bet for £5; and if you spent £200, you’d get the maximum free bet of £10.
Qualifying bets are:
- All greyhound racing bets
- All in-play bets from any sport
- Accas with any number of selections
- Any create-a-bet with two or more selections
To qualify, selections must have odds of at least 6/4 (2.50) and be on the markets listed above.
QuinnBet Sportsbook Review
QuinnBet is a traditional bookmaker based in Ireland that serves customers in both the UK & Ireland with a sportsbook and casino. They were founded in 2017 and, since then, they’ve put together a solid sportsbook offering for their customers.
They have a clear focus on traditional betting and a strong emphasis on greyhound racing, horse racing, and many other sports.
QuinnBet Mobile App
Many customers are looking to bet via their mobile device, and QuinnBet offers a mobile app that you can download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. The app is simple to use with a straightforward menu system that lets you find a given market very quickly.
You’ll find the full QuinnBet service available via the app, including the promotions listed above, in-play betting, and live streaming.
QuinnBet Betting Markets
QuinnBet offers customers an extensive range of markets across a wide selection of sports.
Taking football as an example, matches in the top European leagues have several betting markets to enjoy. First, of course, you’ll find all the traditional markets you’d expect, such as correct scores, half time/full time, and goalscorer betting, but you’ll also find newer markets like betting on corners, betting on one half, certain players to score two or three goals and more.
You’ll find fewer markets on less popular sports, but there are still plenty of options for those looking to have a wager.
QuinnBet Live In-Play Betting
QuinnBet offers customers even more chances to find the bet they’re looking for with in-play betting. Even after the action’s started, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to bet. Not only will you find pre-game markets going live with the action, but you’ll also find several particular in-play markets such as scorer or time of the next goal.
This betting range gives customers a vast choice and makes it even more likely you’ll find the market you’re seeking.
QuinnBet Betting Accumulators
Accumulators are a classic and popular bet type, and QuinnBet makes them easy. You can use the app to bet on the go, take advantage of their wide range of markets, and even have an acca bet in play if you’re running late for kick-off or want to see how things settle down after the action starts.
QuinnBet Acca Insurance
If you have an acca bet, you’re definitely going to want to know about QuinnBet’s acca insurance. This is a generous consolation prize for customers whose bet is let down by one selection.
To qualify, choose five or more selections for your acca, each with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). If only one selection lets you down, QuinnBet will refund your acca stake as a free bet, up to £10.
This offer is valid for accas on any sport.
For punters looking to try something different, QuinnPools could well be the answer. These bets are pool betting – where players’ stakes are combined to form a prize pool. Winning bets then split the pool, and winning punters are paid a dividend.
This set-up means that the more winners there are, the smaller proportion of the prize pool any individual will get. But it also means that if you can pick a winner that only a few other people do, the dividend can be significant.
Pool betting is available on a limited number of sports for now – including football, horse racing, NFL, and NBA – but if it gains popularity, that might well increase.
QuinnBet’s customer support team is always accessible if you have any questions or problems with your betting experience. There are two ways you can contact them – by live chat or via email.
Live chat allows you to talk to a customer support representative in real-time. Just press the “live chat” button in the bottom right-hand corner of any page, and live chat will open up. You’ll be connected to a customer support member and can chat with them as long as you need to solve your query.
If you’ve not got the time to discuss your issue in real-time, you can always email customer support, and they’ll send you a reply email that will hopefully resolve your query.
QuinnBet Payment Methods
When choosing a bookmaker, you’ll want to find one that offers deposit and withdrawal methods that you’re comfortable using.
Luckily, QuinnBet should provide you with that.
For depositing, QuinnBet accepts four different types of cards and two different types of e-wallet. While this might be fewer options than some other UK bookmakers, it does cover the main methods used by most customers.
The deposit options are:
- Visa debit
- Visa Electron
Whichever method you choose, there’s a £10 minimum deposit, and all methods should see your account updated instantly.
To withdraw, you can use all of the same methods outlined above. However, you should note that you’ll need to withdraw the initial deposit amount to the original deposit method before you can withdraw any additional funds via an alternative method.
The withdrawal options are:
- Visa debit
- Visa Electron
All withdrawal methods have a minimum withdrawal amount of £10, and all will see your request processed within 24 hours.
QuinnBet vs. Other Bookmakers
Of course, punters will want to compare QuinnBet against other bookmakers, and there are a couple of notable ways in which QuinnBet outperforms their rivals.
Firstly, with their promotions, QuinnBet offers a great range of promotions covering a wide range of sports but provides particular value for horse racing and football fans. So if either of these are your sport of choice, you can easily grab some extra value.
As well as this, QuinnBet also have an excellent in-play offering. This part of the site is simple to use and covers a wide range of markets across a large number of sports. But, of course, with in-play betting, you want a fast and easy set-up, which you’ll definitely find with QuinnBet.
Here we cover the main questions that you may have about QuinnBet and the service they offer.
Can you place sports bets on QuinnBet?
Yes, QuinnBet is a great option for people looking to bet on sports – you’ll find domestic and international sport covered.
What is QuinnPools on QuinnBet?
QuinnPools is a pool betting option you’ll find available for several sports – betting stakes are combined to form a prize pot divided equally amongst winners.
Can you cash-out on QuinnBet sports?
Yes, QuinnBet offers a cash-out service, so if you want to end your bet and take the winnings before the event or game has finished, you’ve got that chance.
Can I use my QuinnBet Free Bets on any Market?
Yes, you can use your QuinnBet free bets on any market and sport.
How long do QuinnBet free bets last?
You’ll have seven days from receiving the free bet in your QuinnBet account to spend it.
What verification documents are required by QuinnBet?
QuinnBet requires two forms of identification to verify your account – one must be a photo ID, and one must show your name and address.
How long does QuinnBet take to withdraw?
QuinnBet withdrawals are processed within 24 hours, but please note that it can take an additional day or two for bank withdrawals to clear.
What is the QuinnBet maximum payout?
There is a maximum daily win limit of £50,000 at QuinnBet.
How secure is the QuinnBet betting app?
The QuinnBet app is highly secure, and customers can be assured that their personal information and funds are safe when using it.