Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Battlemode Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK entrants only
- At the end of every Battle Mode game, the top 10 players from the UK will be entered into a pot.
- At the end of the designated period (approximately 30 days, at Squawka's discretion), a winner will be chosen at random for the pot.
- Each top ten entrant will have their UK entrant status confirmed before being entered into the draw.
- Squawka LTD's decision on a winner is final. If the winner is contacted but cannot provide proof of UK entrant status within 28 days a new winner will be selected from the previous list.
- Top Tip: Increase your chances of winning by participating in as many games as possible.
- Top Tip: Confirm your UK entrant status by completing your Squawka profile fully.
- There is one prize per 30 day period. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Battle Mode is processed using Opta data. All Opta feeds are verified and re-processed up to 24 hours after a certain game so your top ten status may be subject to change until this point.
- All prize winners are subject to authentication and verification by a Squawka member of staff before receiving their prize. Squawka's decision is final.
- Any queries, questions or complaints should be sent to [email protected]
"JUST EAT Where's Welbz" COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. The competition will run from Tuesday 16th December to Thursday 18th 2014.
- 2. Closing date for entries is 10pm (GMT) 16th , 17th and 18th December. With one winner selected each day.
- 3. Entry to the competition is free. The competition is sponsored by JUST EAT.co.uk Ltd (“JUST EAT”) but run by Squawka Ltd (“Squawka”) and all queries relating to the competition should be addressed to Squawka and to the extent any legal relationship is formed as a result of the competition, such relationship shall be between you and Squawka
- 4. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of JUST EAT or of Squawka, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- 5. Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 6. The 3 winners will be chosen one per day from 16th- 18th December 2014 at random from the entries that are both correct and abide by the terms in point 4. The winners will be notified on Facebook within 7 working days from the draw date. The winners have 7 working days to confirm acceptance of their price; otherwise, Squawka reserves the right to withdraw the prize(s). The judging panel will include one independent judge Rikkesh Mistry who can be contacted at [email protected]
- 7. The 3 winners will be awarded a copy of Football Manager 15.
- 8. Submitting an entry into the JUST EAT Where’s Welbz competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 11. Squawka reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- 12. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances.
- 13. Prizes are subject to availability and Squawka reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
- 14. Squawka’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Squawka’s website and services apply.