Terms & Conditions
Squawka Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Squawka’, 'Squawka Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street, London EC2N 2AT. Our company registration number is 08314406. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Battlemode Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK entrants only
- At the end of every Battle Mode game, the top 10 players from the UK will be entered into a pot.
- At the end of the designated period (approximately 30 days, at Squawka's discretion), a winner will be chosen at random for the pot.
- Each top ten entrant will have their UK entrant status confirmed before being entered into the draw.
- Squawka LTD's decision on a winner is final. If the winner is contacted but cannot provide proof of UK entrant status within 28 days a new winner will be selected from the previous list.
- Top Tip: Increase your chances of winning by participating in as many games as possible.
- Top Tip: Confirm your UK entrant status by completing your Squawka profile fully.
- There is one prize per 30 day period. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- attle Mode is processed using Opta data. All Opta feeds are verified and re-processed up to 24 hours after a certain game so your top ten status may be subject to change until this point.
- All prize winners are subject to authentication and verification by a Squawka member of staff before receiving their prize. Squawka's decision is final.
- Any queries, questions or complaints should be sent to [email protected]