Terms & Conditions
Squawka Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Squawka’, 'Squawka Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Warnford Court 29 Throgmorton Street, London EC2N 2AT. Our company registration number is 08314406. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You are not permitted to use this website other than for private, noncommercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Squawka reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"Unibet SpookyXI" Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run on Friday 30th October 2015.
- Closing date for entries is 3:00pm (GMT) on Friday 30th October 2015. Entry to the competition is free.
- The competition is sponsored by Unibet Alderney Ltd “UNIBET” but run by Squawka Ltd “SQUAWKA”and all queries relating to the competition should be addressed to Squawka and to the extent any legal relationship is formed as a result of the competition, such relationship shall be between you and Squawka
- The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Unibet or of Squawka, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The 11 winners will be chosen on Friday 30th October 2015 at random, from all the correct entries received for each question abiding by the terms in point 4. The winners will be notified on Twitter within 1 working days from the draw date.
- The winners have 3 working days to confirm acceptance of their price; otherwise, Squawka reserves the right to withdraw the prize(s).
- The judging panel will include one independent judge Rikkesh Mistry who can be contacted at [email protected].
- Two tickets to England vs. France, International Friendly Match (Wembley, London 17th November). will be awarded to the entry deemed the ultimate pun. 11 x £25 Free Bet will be awarded to each of the successful entries into the SpookyXI.
- The free bets will be credited into the Unibet accounts of the winners. The free bets cannot be exchanged for cash. The free bets have to be used by 30th November, 2015. Standard terms and conditions for Unibet apply. (https://www.unibet.co.uk/general-info/terms)
- Submitting an entry into the Unibet SpookyXI competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Squawka reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Squawka reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
- Squawka’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Squawka’s website and services apply.