Squawka x WorldSoccerShop giveaway competition
Terms for the Squawka & World Soccer Shop social giveaway competition
1. Promoter: Catena Operations Ltd, company incorporated under the laws of Malta, with registration number C62481 and having its registered address at Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt Ta’ Xbiex, Gzira, GZR 1052, with registration number C62481.
2. Social media platforms on which the competition is run: Twitter
3. People who can enter the competition:
- a.) the competition is open to residents in the USA, aged 16 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter (or of any company within Catena Media’s group) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter (or of any company within Catena Media’s group) or the judging of the competition;
- b.) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- C.) Only one entry will be accepted per person. during the group stage of the UEFA Euro Tournament, as detailed in paragraphs 10 and 11 below. Additional entries from the same person will not be considered.
4. How to access: People in paragraph 3 can access the competition as follows:
- a.) following Squawka’s page (@Squawka) and World Soccer Shop’s page (@WrldSoccerShop) on the social media platform identified in paragraph 2 above;
- b.) retweeting/sharing this tweet from Squawka’s page on their timeline in the same social media platform, within 24 hours.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Prizes: Prize for the first giveaway is a $500 USD World Soccer Shop Gift Card. Prize for the second giveaway is a pair of signed Copa cleats signed by footballer Joao Felix. Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
7. How the prize will be obtained: Squawka will contact the winner directly via private message on the above social media platform to obtain information. Squawka will provide the information to World Soccer Shop so they may send the prize directly to the winner.
8. How the winners are selected:
- a. ) for Twitter we will use the following: https://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/;
- a.) once a winner is selected, the Promoter will contact the relevant person through the social media channel and ask for his/her address and confirmation of their age;
- b.) once the relevant winner is confirmed to be over the age of 16 and a resident of the United States of America, the Provider will advise World Soccer Shop who is the winner and where to send the prize.
- c.) the Provider will be solely responsible for the ordering of the prize. World Soccer Shop and the carrier used by World Soccer Shop will be responsible for the shipping and the delivery of the prize to the winners.
10. Start of the competition: the competition starts during the group stages of the UEFA Euro Tournament, on June 19th 2021 at 12:00PM GMT at the earliest.
11. End of the competition: the competition will end at the conclusion of the Round of 16 knockout stages, on July 2nd 2021 at 11:59PM GMT at the latest; by that time the tweet or sharing contemplated in paragraph 4 let (b) is to be made. After this deadline, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. Winners: winners will be announced on or before the tournament final on July 11th 2021 at 3:00PM GMT.
- b.) The winners (e.g. the winner’s social media account) will be mentioned on Squawka’s page once confirmed on the social media platform identified in paragraph 2 above.
- a. ) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network;
- b.) No responsibility can be accepted by the Provider for entries not received for any reason;
- c.) The Provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Provider’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Provider;
- d.) The Provider is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
- e.) The Provider’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final;
- f.) The Provider shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage;
- g.) If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the Provider reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner;
- h.) In the event of point 14g, if the recipient cannot be contacted in the specified time period, the Promoter will use the following to select a replacement winner: https://www.random.org/
- i.) The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Provider reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Governing law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.