RB Leipzig will be hoping to keep their slim Bundesliga title hopes alive when they travel to face Werder Bremen on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Julian Nagelsmann’s side are seven points behind Bayern Munich with seven games left to play, while Werder Bremen will be looking to move away from the bottom three.
How to live stream Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:50, 07/04/21).
Where to watch Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
Betbull new customer offer
CLICK HERE to claim Betbull’s new customer offer. 18+ only. UK only. Deposit £20 to receive free bets of £40. Free bets credited as four equal free bets of £10 each. All free bets unlocked when a total of £20 in of sports bets are placed and settled within qualifying period of 7 days. Minimum deposit amount is £20. Promotion T&Cs apply. Standard T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Scoreline prediction: Werder Bremen 0-2 RB Leipzig
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Although Werder Bremen look fairly comfortable in the Bundesliga, they are still in danger of slipping into the relegation battle if they continue their poor form. Julian Kohfeldt’s men are 13th, but just seven points clear of both the relegation zone and play-off spot with seven games left to play. While we may say that gap is too much for Leipzig at the top, Bremen have lost their past three league matches, dragging them closer to the bottom. Two of those defeats have come at home too, against top four sides Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg.
Last weekend we probably saw the end of RB Leipzig’s title race for another season as they were beaten 1-0 by Bayern Munich, allowing the defending champions to open up a seven-point gap over Julian Nagelsmann’s side. The defeat was Leipzig’s first defeat in nine Bundesliga matches, a run that had also included seven wins to keep them close to Bayern in the first place. Leipzig will still look to keep close to Bayern but their attention may turn to securing a Champions League spot, 14 points clear of fifth-placed Borussia Dortmund.
- Werder Bremen (vs Jahn Regensburg): Pavlenka; Groß, Friedl, Moisander; Gebre Selassie, Eggestein*, Mohwald, Augustinsson*; Osako, Rashica; Sargent.
- RB Leipzig (vs Bayern Munich): Gulacsi; Mukiele*, Upamecano*, Orban, Klostermann; Sabitzer, Adams; Nkunku, Olmo, Haidara; Forsberg.
Maximilian Eggestein is suspended for Wolfsburg due to an accumulation of yellow cards, while Ludwig Augustinsson picked up a groin injury in the DFB-Pokal win over Jahn Regensburg in midweek. Fullkrug also misses out with a broken toe. RB Leipzig will be without suspended centre-backs Nordi Mukiele and Dayot Upamecano who both picked up their fifth yellow cards of the season against Bayern.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Werder Bremen: Last weekend Bremen missed Josh Sargent from their starting XI through suspension but he is available to return against RB Leipzig and will be looking to add to his goal tally. The American international is Bremen’s joint top scorer in the Bundesliga this season with five goals, including three in his past three matches (albeit failing to score in his past two). Sargent has also added two assists, being directly involved in more goals than any other Bremen player. With Fullkrug injured, Sargent will be expected to pick up a lot of the goalscoring responsibilities.
- RB Leipzig: Nagelsmann doesn’t really have an out-and-out scorer in the Bundesliga this season, but there is still Dani Olmo to stand out among the rest for his creativity. The Spaniard has created 37 chances in the Bundesliga so far this season, with only Angelino (46) and Christopher Nkunku (53) faring better among his RB Leipzig teammates. However, he is unrivalled for assists, setting up eight goals including three in his past three league appearances.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Werder Bremen: LLLWD
- RB Leipzig: LWDWW
More live stream options: