Napoli will be hoping to keep their spot at the top of the Serie A table when they host Hellas Verona on Sunday at 5pm (UK time)
Luciano Spalletti’s men have been almost faultless in Serie A this season, dropping just two points from their opening 11 matches, winning 10. The only blemish has been a goalless draw with Roma, and it has them level on points with AC Milan, though they are currently ahead on goal difference. Verona, meanwhile, are in 10th and will be boosted by a three-man unbeaten run which includes last weekend’s win over Juventus.
Napoli vs Verona live stream:
Sunday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Team v Team online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
*Please note that Ts&Cs and geo-restrictions apply, meaning readers in certain countries will be unable to live stream certain games for reasons to do with broadcasting rights. Users must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:15, 06/11/2021). 18+ only, BeGambleAware.
Where to watch Napoli vs Verona on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: Paramount+
Napoli vs Verona previous line-ups & injury news:
- Napoli (vs Legia Warszawa): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly*, Rrahmani, Juan Jesus; Demme, Anguissa; Lozano, Zielinski, Elmas; Petagna.
- Verona (vs Juventus): Montipo; Dawidowicz, Casale, Gunter; Faraoni, Veloso, Tameze, Lazovic; Barak, Caprari; Simeone.
Napoli still have a host of injuries including Lorenzo Insigne, Victor Osimhen, Fabian Ruiz and Kostas Manolas. They are joined in missing this game by Kalidou Koulibaly who was sent off against Salernitana last weekend. Verona, meanwhile, are without Gianluca Frabotta.
Napoli vs Verona: Five key stats
- Napoli could win 11 of their first 12 Serie A matches of a season for the first time. Only one other team has managed that feat in Serie A’s history, with Juventus doing so twice (in 2005/06 and 2018/19).
- Verona have won 13 Serie A matches against Napoli, only managing more victories in the competition over Fiorentina (14).
- Giovanni Simeone is the first player to have scored at least eight goals in his first nine Serie A matches for a single team since Luis Muriel did so for Atalanta in 2019. The last player to have scored more than Simeone in his first 10 was Krzysztof Piatek for Genoa in 2018 (nine goals).
- Napoli have conceded just three goals in their opening 11 Serie A games for the first time in their history. After 12 matches in the competition they have always conceded at least six goals.
- However, since Igor Tudor took over at Verona, only Bayern Munich (27) have score more goals in one of Europe’s top five leagues than the Gialloblu‘s 21.
More live stream options: