Inter Milan will look to maintain their Serie A title challenge and follow up from an excellent win over Juventus when they travel to Udinese
Inter Milan will look to maintain their Serie A title challenge and follow up from an excellent win over Juventus when they travel to Udinese on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s men sent out a clear message to the rest of Serie A over the weekend in their 2-0 win over reigning champions Juventus, which has kept the Nerazzurri clinging to AC Milan’s coattails by three points. They now take on a Udinese side who are just four points outside the relegation zone, but recently took a point off Atalanta in their last game.
How to live stream Udinese vs Inter online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Udinese vs Inter live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 21/01/21).
Where to watch Udinese vs Inter on TV:
- UK: FreeSports
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Udinese 0-2 Inter
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Udinese vs Inter build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Udinese are currently circling the drain in Serie A, having failed to win in each of their last eight games, placing a greater emphasis on Luca Gotti’s side causing an upset this weekend. However, I Bianconeri have not scored in any of their last five league games against Inter and have a dismal record of just one win in their last 11 against the Milan club.
By contrast, Inter have been flying under Conte. Among coaches who have led Inter for at least 30 Serie A games in the three-points-per-win era, the Italian has the joint-best points-per-game average (2.18 per match, level with Jose Mourinho). He will therefore feel confident heading into this game, especially when you consider Inter’s recent record against Udinese, plus the fact they just toppled perennial champions Juve.
- Udinese (vs Atalanta): Musso; Becao, Bonifazi, Samir; Larsen, De Paul, Arslan, Mandragora, Zeegelaar; Pereyra, Lasagna.
- Inter (vs Juventus): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Lukaku, Martinez.
The hosts have a number of injuries to contend with including Stefano Okaka, Mato Jajalo, Fernando Forestieri and Ignacio Pussetto, while Conte remains without the services of Matias Vecino and Danilo D’Ambrosio.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Udinese: If Gotti’s men are to stop the rot and move away from the bottom three then they will need to start picking up points, and fast. A recent 1-1 draw with Atalanta is a good start and a solid base to build on, which should give them confidence heading into this game. If Gotti watched Inter’s recent win over Juve then he will have noted the excellence of Conte’s midfield trident in Nicolo Barella, Marcelo Brozovic and Arturo Vidal, with the former and latter netting the decisive goals on the day. Udinese must provide an equally tenacious presence in the middle of the park to match Conte’s midfield, and in Rodrigo De Paul, the hosts have a man capable of disrupting Inter’s rhythm. The all-action No. 10 is dynamic, industrious and creative, and will be key if Udinese are to gain a foothold in this contest.
- Inter: Incredibly, Inter have scored 45 goals in their opening 18 Serie A games this season; only Bayern Munich have scored more (48) in Europe’s top five leagues this term. In fact, across a 20-team season, only once have the Nerazzurri scored more in the first half of a campaign (48 in 1951/52). Part of that scoring success has been down to Romelu Lukaku, who has notched 12 leagues goals and provided a further three assists in just 14 starts. Only Cristiano Ronaldo (15) has netted more, while Lukaku is also third overall for most direct contributions.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Udinese: DLLDL
- Inter: WDLWW
More live stream options: