Atalanta will be looking to break into Serie A’s top four when they travel to face Udinese on Wednesday at 2pm (UK time).
Gian Piero Gasperini’s men started the 2020/21 season poorly but have picked themselves up to currently sit sixth, while Udinese are languishing down in 15th, just three points clear of the relegation zone.
Where to watch Udinese vs Atalanta on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
How to live stream Udinese vs Atalanta online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Udinese vs Atalanta live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:30, 19/01/21).
Scoreline prediction: Udinese 0-3 Atalanta
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Udinese vs Atalanta build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Despite being one of Italy’s more recognisable names, and boasting a strong list of ex-players, Udinese have not been fighting at the top of the Serie A table recently. In fact, since securing three top-five finishes in three years, including third in 2011/12, they have spent the past seven campaigns in the bottom half, battling relegation.
This season hasn’t been a good one for Udinese so far, they are one of Serie A’s lowest scorers, with 19 goals, and have lost nine of their opening 17 games. They go into this match without a win in their past seven games, including back-to-back defeats against Napoli and Sampdoria.
In contrast, Atalanta are unbeaten in 11 games across all competitions, form that has seen them climb up the Serie A table into touching distance of fourth. This has been a complete turnaround for Gasperini’s side, who were as low as ninth at the start of December amid reports of a falling out between the Italian and Alejandro Gomez.
But that falling out, and Gomez, have been put to one side with Atalanta now set to move ahead of Roma, Juventus and Napoli into third should they emerge victorious this week. And a win would be even more important for Atalanta given they face Serie A leaders AC Milan at the weekend.
- Udinese (vs Sampdoria): Musso; Rodrigo Becao, Samir, Bonifazi; Stryger Larsen, Mandragora, De Paul, Walace, Zeegelaar; Lasagna, Pereyra.
- Atalanta (vs Genoa): Gollini; Toloi, Djimsiti, Palomino; Hateboer, Freuler, De Roon, Gosens; Ilicic, Malinovskyi; Zapata.
Udinese remain without Fernando Forestieri, Ignacio Pussetto, Stefano Okaka, Bram Nuytinck and Mato Jajalo for the visit of Atalanta, though Gerard Deulofeu may be in contention to return after being an unused substitute last weekend.
Atalanta, meanwhile, will continue without Mario Pasalic.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Udinese: Gotti’s side have not been great in front of goal this season, but their best chance to get through Atalanta’s defence is Roberto Pereyra. The Argentinian, who joined Udinese from Watford in the summer, has mostly played as central midfielder this season but in the past two games he was moved back into the forward role many for which English fans will remember him. Pereyra has also been directly involved in the joint-most Serie A goals among the Udinese squad, scoring one goal and recording four assists, alongside Rodrigo de Paul.
- Atalanta: The visitors are blessed with in-form attackers going into this game including Duvan Zapata. While Luis Muriel has been the one getting the headlines, Zapata has been quietly adding to his tally for the season, which stands at seven goals and four assists. Four goals and two assists have come in his past four Serie A games and though he, like the rest of his team, was frustrated by Genoa at the weekend, Zupata has good memories against Udinese, both playing for the club and scoring his first Serie A hat-trick against them.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Udinese: LLDLL
- Atalanta: DWWWD
More live stream options: