Toulouse and Nantes converge on Stadium Municipal for the first leg of their Ligue 1 play-off tie on Thursday at 7.45pm (UK time).
Toulouse, who finished third in Ligue 2, will be aiming to join already-promoted Troyes and Clermont in the top flight next season, but Nantes, who missed out on safety by just the single point will be vying to retain their Ligue 1 status.
How to live stream Toulouse vs Nantes online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Toulouse vs Nantes live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 26/05/21).
Where to watch Toulouse vs Nantes on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Toulouse 0-0 Nantes
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Toulouse vs Nantes build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Having dropped out of Ligue 1 in the truncated 2019/20 season, with the club losing 17 of their 18 games from late-October onwards until the campaign was curtailed, Toulouse will now be aiming to bounce back at the first time of asking when they take on the top-flight strugglers.
Despite winning four of their final five games, Nantes were not able to navigate a route to calmer waters, and are instead caught in the riptide of potential relegation. Unless February-appointment Antoine Kombouare can overcome these two games against Toulouse, then Nantes will bow out.
- Toulouse (vs Grenoble): Dupe; Amian, Dewaest, Diakite; Moreira, Dejaegere, Kone, Spierings, Machado; Adli, Bayo.
- Nantes (vs Montpellier): Lafont; Corchia, Castelletto, Pallois, Appiah; Blas, Louza, Chirivella, Simon; Coulibaly, Muani.
The hosts have been given a major adrenaline shot for this tie with captain Ruben Gabrielsen returning from his one-game ban, but 19-year-old Cameroon international Steve Mvoue marked his Ligue 2 debut with a red card last time out and will hence sit this one out through suspension.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Toulouse: It’s not often you get a Brit playing abroad but it’s becoming a more common occurrence in recent years, with the likes of Jadon Sancho, Jude Bellingham, Kieran Trippier and Ryan Sessegnon all upping sticks and relocating to less-familiar pastures, and Toulouse boast their own electric Englishman in Rhys Healey. The Manchester-born winger, who joined Toulouse last year from MK Dons, has been in blistering form for the French outfit this term, notching a club-high 14 goals and coming a long way from his days at Connah’s Quay Nomads in Wales during his nascent years. The 26-year-old will no doubt harbour ambitions of plying his trade in top-flight football and he will be relishing the chance to get there.
- Nantes: Aiming to keep a lid of Healey and denting Toulouse’s prospects of promotion will be towering shot-stopper Alban Lafont. The 22-year-old Fiorentina loanee initially rose to prominence for Toulouse in the top flight and will now be looking to bite the hand that once fed him. The France U21 international has a burgeoning reputation despite Nantes’ current predicament and the club have an option to make his stay in Pays de la Loire permanent, but that may only be feasible if Ligue 1 safety is secured. Potential bidders are reportedly on high alert if Nantes do indeed drop down.
More live stream options: