New customers (18+ only) can get either 7/1 on Tottenham or 50/1 on Newcastle to win their Premier League clash with 888sport this Sunday afternoon.
Tottenham vs Newcastle: Betting Offer
Qualifying readers* should follow THIS LINK to benefit from 888Sport’s enhanced odds or click the image below.
*Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
Tottenham are hoping to keep the pressure on their North London rivals Arsenal in the race for a top four finish. The Lilywhites have been in strong form lately, winning four of their last five Premier League matches and racking up 16 goals across those fixtures.
Newcastle are the visitors to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday, looking to bounce back from consecutive narrow away defeats to Chelsea and Everton prior to the international break. The Magpies have been much improved since the January transfer window however.
- Tottenham last five Premier League results: 0-4 Leeds| 4-0 Everton| Manchester United 3-2 | Brighton 0-2 | 3-1 West Ham
- Newcastle last five Premier League results: 0-2 Brentford | 2-1 Brighton| 1-2 Southampton | Chelsea 1-0 | Everton 1-0
You can get enhanced odds of 7/1 on Tottenham instead of 1/2. Or if you like Newcastle’s chances, you can get 50/1 on the visitors, with extra winnings paid out in free bets in both cases. Here’s how:
How to claim
- Visit to 888sport via this link
- Sign up using promo code 888ODDS
- Deposit a minimum of £10
- Bet max £5 at the normal odds on either team to win
ENHANCED ODDS OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the advertised selection by placing a qualifying bet – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ stake of up to £/€/$5 placed on the advertised selection at its normal price in the regular market.
- Bet must be placed on the single selection only – it cannot be combined with other selections on the betslip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
- Only your first eligible bet that meets the qualifying requirement will count.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet stakes and Permutation bets.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Any winnings at the regular price will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens within 24 hours of bet settlement; occasionally this may take up to 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.