Liverpool returned to winning ways in emphatic style at Tottenham , with goals from Roberto Firmino, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Sadio Mane seeing them run out 3-1 winners at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
The defeat for Spurs was made even worse with Harry Kane being forced off with an ankle injury and that, plus two VAR disallowed goals (one for Son Heung-min, one for Mo Salah), were some of the talking points for Jose Mourinho and Jurgen Klopp after the match.
- Liverpool now 11/2 to defend Premier League crown after win
- Player Ratings | Who were the stars of Tottenham 1-3 Liverpool?
- Match predictions for this weekend’s Sky Super 6
- Accumulator tips for this weekend’s football action
Watch the match highlights at the top of the article, and relive the action and reaction below as it happened from our Tottenham vs Liverpool live betting tips blog.
Can’t see the Tottenham vs Liverpool highlights blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
Where to live stream Tottenham vs Liverpool:
US ONLY: Fubo* will be streaming Tottenham vs Liverpool live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Tottenham vs Liverpool on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1 & BT Sport Ultimate
- US: NBCSN