Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to keep hold of their spot in the Premier League’s top four when they host Fulham on Wednesday night (8:15pm kick-off, UK time).
Jose Mourinho’s men were initially scheduled to face Aston Villa this week but saw that game rescheduled, instead playing their previously postponed match against Fulham from December.
Where to live stream Tottenham vs Fulham:
US ONLY: Fubo* will be streaming Tottenham vs Fulham live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Tottenham vs Fulham on TV:
- UK: Amazon Prime Video
- US: NBCSN
Scoreline prediction: Tottenham 2-0 Fulham
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
CLICK HERE to claim 888Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code 888ODDS • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware
Tottenham vs Fulham build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
By the time Wednesday’s game kicks off in north London, Tottenham could have fallen out of the Premier League’s top four. They currently sit fourth, level on points with Manchester City, but the Citizens face Brighton earlier in the day and could put pressure on Tottenham, who have also played a game more.
But Tottenham go into this game in good form, unbeaten in their past five games across all competitions, including four wins, while also securing their spot in the Carabao Cup final by beating Brentford in that run. At the weekend they also made it through to the fourth round of the FA Cup, cruising past non-league side Marine, a game that allowed them to rest a number of key players ahead of Fulham’s visit.
While Tottenham already had a game scheduled for midweek, Fulham have seen their fixture list scrambled at short notice. Their match against Chelsea on Friday has now been pushed back to Saturday to accommodate Wednesday’s game, completing a trio of London derbies for Scott Parker’s side.
Like Tottenham, Fulham secure their spot in the fourth round of the FA Cup, beating Championship side Queens Park Rangers, though they required extra-time for their 2-0 win. It was their first win since the end of the November, but they are unbeaten in their past five games, with four draws including one against Liverpool. However, the run has seen them drop into the relegation zone, three points behind Brighton (albeit with two games in hand).
- Tottenham (vs Marine): Hart; Doherty, Rodon, Alderweireld, Davies; White, Sissoko; Fernandes, Lucas, Alli; Vinicius.
- Fulham (vs QPR): Rodak; Aina, Kongolo, Ream; Reed; Tete, Loftus-Cheek, Onomah, Bryan; Cavaleiro, Mitrovic.
Tottenham should return to full strength this week with the likes of Son Heung-min and Harry Kane back among the starting XI, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg could also be back from injury. Parker has a fully fit squad to choose from.
Players to watch:
- Tottenham: Some doubted he could do it but Mourinho has turned Tottenham back into solid title contenders and Harry Kane‘s form has been at the heart of that. The Englishman is thriving in a new role under Mourinho, taking his game to another level – a scary thought considering how well he was playing anyway. Not just a threat in front of goal, Kane is also causing problems for opposition defences with his passing, being directly involved in 21 goals in the Premier League so far this season. He’s the only player to reach the 20 mark, and is also alone in scoring at least 10 goals and recording at least 10 assists. Fresh after a rest at the weekend, Fulham defenders should beware.
- Fulham: The Cottagers haven’t been great as a unit so far this season, but one man that has stood out is Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa. The Cameroonian midfielder joined Fulham as part of their spending spree in 2018 but spent last season on loan at Villarreal, with his future in doubt while the Cottagers were in the Championship. But he remained and has been a joy to watch on the ball, weaving through defenders as though they were spectral beings. Zambo Anguissa has so far completed 50 take-ons in the Premier League, bettered only (unsurprisingly) by Adama Traore and his baby-oiled arms.
Premier League 2020/21 recent form:
- Tottenham: WDLLD
- Fulham: DDDDL
More live stream options: