Tottenham XI vs Aston Villa: Predicted lineup, team news and injury updates
Tottenham will look to keep their slim Champions League hopes alive when they travel to Villa Park to take on Aston Villa on Saturday.
Tottenham: Team News
The Tottenham injury list is shrinking with the likes of Yves Bissouma and Emerson Royal both available for selection again.
It’s likely that Clement Lenglet won’t feature though, with a shoulder injury making him a major doubt ahead of the weekend. He joins Hugo Lloris on the sidelines, with Spurs having to cope without their captain once again.
Rodrigo Bentancur and Ryan Sessegnon won’t feature again this season, with both being long term absentees.
Tottenham: Predicted Lineup
Tottenham Predicted XI: Fraser Forster, Cristian Romero, Eric Dier, Ben Davies, Pedro Porro, Oliver Skipp, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Ivan Perisic, Dejan Kulusevski, Harry Kane, Son Heung-min
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Registration required.
Tottenham: Injury List
- Rodrigo Bentancur (Knee) Ruled Out – Out for the season
- Ryan Sessegnon (Thigh) Ruled Out – Potential Return Early June
- Hugo Lloris (Hip) 25% – Potential Return Early May
- Clement Lenglet (Shoulder) 50% – Potential Return Early May