Watch Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla online: Live stream today’s pre-season friendly
Tottenham Hotspur continue their pre-season tour in South Korea on Saturday afternoon as they clash with Sevilla at 12pm BST.
How to live stream Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla online:
Bet365* stream a selection of pre-season friendly matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, unavailable in the UK and Ireland. 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (07:30, 16/07/22).
Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla betting tips
- Son Heung-Min to score anytime @6/5 with Paddy Power
- Ivan Perisic to score or assist @6/4 with Paddy Power
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Bet £20 and get it back as cash if it loses
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £20 at min odds of 2.0 (Evs). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in CASH (maximum £20).
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 30 days of account opening
It was a crazy game to kick off the tour for Spurs as they overcame a K-League Stars XI by a 6-3 scoreline but this will represent a sterner test against the side that finished fourth in La Liga last season.
Goals from Harry Kane, Son Heung-Min and Eric Dier, as well as an own goal from Kim Jin-Hyeok, gave Antonio Conte’s side the perfect start to their pre-season campaign and was an encouraging start to a season full of promise for the North London side.
Tottenham Hotspur team news
Tottenham have taken a 28-man squad to South Korea and are likely to use this fixture to hand unofficial debuts to three players who have arrived at the club this summer.
Richarlison made his debut in the game in Seoul on Wednesday but Ivan Perisic, Yves Bissouma and Fraser Forster are all expected to pull on the white shirt for the first time. The rest of the squad are all available to Antonio Conte, who opted to leave Gio Lo Celso, Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilon and Harry Winks out of his plans in South Korea.
Richarlison certainly impressed Conte in his first game for the club, with the Italian saying: “Today I’ve seen a lot of positive things about Richy. The first half he played like a number nine and the second half he played on the right, behind the striker. I think he can play in all these three positions.
“Also he made a good assist, I’m very happy that we signed him.”
Scoreline prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Sevilla
More live stream options: