Tottenham Hotspur and Everton meet on Monday night in a Premier League clash that will impact both ends of the table (8pm kick-off, UK time).
Antonio Conte’s side have the top four in their sights, five points behind fourth-placed Manchester United with two games in hand over the Red Devils (though it is still out of their control). Everton, meanwhile, are just one point clear of the relegation zone but have played a game less than 18th-placed Burnley.
Tottenham vs Everton betting tips from Squawka Bet
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Tottenham team news vs Everton: Conte hits out at club doctors
- Ins: Rodrigo Bentancur, Lucas Moura
- Outs: Oliver Skipp, Japhet Tanganga
- Doubts: None
Antonio Conte has confirmed that Rodrigo Bentancur and Lucas Moura will be available selection having recovered from injuries. January signing Bentancur had missed the past two games with an ankle injury, while Lucas was suffering from a dead leg.
However, Monday remains too soon for Oliver Skipp and Japhet Tanganga, and Conte isn’t too happy with the Tottenham medical department.
“Oliver Skipp, it is a pity,” Conte told reporters at his pre-match press conference.
“I think in England that sometimes you should have a conference with the medical department. The doctors, it is too easy for the doctors to work here, because they don’t speak, they don’t explain what happens, you understand?
“Sometimes I think that could be good, one day, if in two weeks, to have a good press conference with the medical department to explain about the situation of the players, about the situation that they are trying to take care of their players.
“It is too easy for the medical department in England, I think so.”
Interested in the Paddy Power betting offer above? Eligible readers can follow the steps below…
- Follow this link to open a new account using promo code YSKWET
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card. This is only required once.
- Place a Sportsbook bet up to £10 on any Football market at min odds of 2.0 (Evs), between 1st and 31st March.
- Your qualifying bets must settle until 23:59, 31st March
- For the purpose of this promotion your first 5 qualifying bets placed will count.
18+ only. New customer offer. Place a pre-match £10 bet on any Football market between 1st and 31st March, at min. odds 1/2 (1.5) — get a total of £50 in free bets, £30 on bet settlement and an additional £20 the following day. Your qualifying bet must settle by 23:59, 31st March. Only deposits via Cards will qualify (Apple Pay deposit excluded). T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly.
Predicted Tottenham XI vs Everton:
- Lloris; Dier, Romero, Davies; Doherty, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Sessegnon;
Kulsevski, Son; Kane. (3-4-2-1)
Everton team news vs Tottenham: Make this bit bespoke to an angle or leave blank
- Ins: Andre Gomes, Donny van de Beek, Dele Alli, Anwar El Ghazi
- Outs: Yerry Mina, Fabian Delph, Ben Godfrey, Tom Davies
- Doubts: Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Vitalii Mykolenko, Demarai Gray
Everton’s injury list is looking a lot better than it has in recent weeks, with Andre Gomes confirmed available for the trip to London on Monday. Donny van de Beek, Dele Alli and Anwar El Ghazi are also back after being cup-tied for the game in midweek.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin is also a potential to return, training with the squad on Saturday, while Vitalii Mykolenko and Demarai Gray should also be available, with the latter missing the win over Boreham Wood due to a fever.
However, the Toffees remain without Yerry Mina, Fabian Delph, Ben Godfrey and Tom Davies.
Predicted Everton XI vs Tottenham:
- Pickford; Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Kenny; Iwobi, Allan, Van de Beek, Gordon, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin. (4-4-2)