Torino and Roma go head-to-head in Turin on Sunday at 5pm (UK time) both in desperate need of the points for very different reasons.
The hosts are 17th, just two points clear of Cagliari in the relegation zone, while Roma are seventh and have not yet given up hope of qualifying for the Champions League.
How to live stream Torino vs Roma online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Torino vs Roma live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:30, 18/04/2021).
Where to watch Torino vs Roma on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Torino 1-2 Roma
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Torino vs Roma build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A return of seven points from their last four games has stopped the rot for Torino but they cannot afford to let up yet. Though they have two games in hand on the teams around them, Davide Nicola’s men remain just two points clear of the relegation zone with plenty of games yet to play. A win here could see them go as high as 15th.
But Roma certainly won’t make it easy for their hosts. Paulo Fonseca’s men recently beat Ajax to reach the Europa League semi-finals, while they could also still qualify for the Champions League via their league position. Roma are seventh ahead of Sunday’s match, seven points behind Atalanta in fourth, with the two sides facing each other in midweek. I Giallorossi must focus on the task at hand but can leave themselves with a great chance to close the gap on those above them.
- Torino (vs Udinese): Milinkovic-Savic; Izzo, Bremer, Buongiorno; Vojvoda, Verdi, Mandragora, Rincon, Ansaldi; Sanabria, Belotti.
- Roma (vs Ajax): Lopez; Mancini, Cristante, Ibanez; Karsdorp, Diawara, Veretout, Calafiori; Pellegrini*, Mkhitaryan; Dzeko.
Salvatore Sirigu remains Torino’s only absentee, so Nicola should be able to field an unchanged side from that which beat Udinese last time out.
Marash Kumbulla, Nicolo Zaniolo, Leonardo Spinazzola, Stephan El-Shaarawy and Chris Smalling are all sidelined for Roma while Lorenzo Pellegrini is suspended.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Torino: Andre Belotti stepped up from the penalty spot to score the only goal of the game during Torino’s 1-0 win over Udinese last time out, extending his Serie A total to 12 for the season. The Italy international is the only player at the club with more than five league goals to his name so far this term and will fancy his chances of extended his tally against Roma. Only three sides have conceded more goals to Belotti than I Giallorossi (6) across the 27-year-old’s career so far and he was on target the last time these two sides met back on matchday 12, though it ended in a 3-1 defeat for Torino.
- Roma: Henrikh Mkhitaryan was the man who opened the scoring that day and since then, he’s extended his tally to nine goals and eight assists in Serie A alone. But the Armenia international is enduring an 11-game run without a single direct goal involvement across all competitions and if Roma are to seal Champions League qualification, whether that be by winning the Europa League or catching Atalanta in fourth, they’re going to need Mkhitaryan back in form. Can he get back on track in Turin?
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Torino: WDLWL
- Roma: WDLLW
More live stream options: