Torino and Fiorentina get matchday 20 underway in Serie A on Friday at 7.45pm (UK time), with the Maroons looking to climb away from the relegation zone and restore parity with the Violets.
The hosts have hovered around the bottom three for most of the campaign and ultimately relieved Marco Giampaolo of his duties as a result earlier this month. Successor Davide Nicola started his reign with a 2-2 draw at Benevento last week and he will take charge of his first home game against 12th-placed Fiorentina.
How to live stream Torino vs Fiorentina online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Torino vs Fiorentina live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:15, 29/01/21).
Where to watch Torino vs Fiorentina on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Torino 1-1 Fiorentina
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Torino vs Fiorentina build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It has been a tumultuous season for Torino, who remain outside the relegation zone on goal difference and have already dismissed Giampaolo. However, they have only lost one Serie A match in their last seven, which came against current league leaders AC Milan, but have drawn five of those contests.
Fiorentina meanwhile enter this match having lived a somewhat topsy-turvy existence the past few weeks, beating champions Juventus 3-0 just before the winter break, but ringing in the New Year with defeats to Lazio and a 6-0 humbling at the hands of Napoli a fortnight ago, leaving Cesare Prandelli’s side stationed firmly in 12th.
- Torino (vs Benevento): Sirigu; Izzo*, Lyanco, Rodriguez; Singo, Lukic, Rincon, Linetty, Ansaldi; Zaza, Belotti.
- Fiorentina (vs Crotone): Dragowski; Milenkovic, Pezzella, Igor; Caceres, Bonaventura, Amrabat, Castrovilli, Biraghi; Vlahovic, Ribery.
It has been confirmed by Torino that centre-back Armando Izzo suffered ‘head trauma’ after the 2-2 draw with Benevento on Friday, but not concussion. He was withdrawn at half-time after a clash of heads with Alessandro Tuia in the opening minutes and is not expected to return for this contest.
Elsewhere, Mergim Vojvoda has missed the last two Serie A games with a shoulder injury and continues to occupy the treatment tables at the Olimpico di Torino, as does Nicolas N’Koulou, who missed the Benevento draw with a muscle problem. For the visitors, they have a clean bill of health heading to Turin.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Torino: If new boss Nicola is to succeed and stave off the threat of relegation then he will need to move away from Torino’s over-reliance on Andrea Belotti; the Italian skipper has scored the most goals (nine) and registered the most assists (five). He has been the club’s difference-maker for a number of years now, but even his prolific exploits haven’t been able to subdue the threat of relegation this term. One player who could look to step up and take on a more prominent final third role is Simone Verdi. The 28-year-old has started just nine games but in that time he has created the most chances of any Torino player this term (23) and boasts the second-best xA (expected assists), behind Belotti (1.32 to 2.26).
- Fiorentina: At 37 Franck Ribery is showing few signs of slowing down and this season he has moved away from his habitual position on the wing and has been moonlighting as a centre-forward. The veteran attacker is yet to find the back of the net, but has proven a selfless component of Viola’s system, registering a club-high four assists, as well as the second-most chances created (21) and big chances created (seven). The wily winger has also continued to dazzle with his dribbling ability, attempting 61 take-ons, at least 18 more than any other Fiorentina player.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Torino: DDLDW
- Fiorentina: WLWLD
More live stream options: