Premier League leaders Man City travel to South Wales for an FA Cup fifth-round tie against Swansea on Wednesday at 5:30pm (UK time).
Pep Guardiola’s side enter this match at the Liberty Stadium unbeaten in 21 games across all competitions and in confident mood following their recent 4-1 win over Liverpool. But, Steve Cooper’s men are flying high in the Championship and took down Nottingham Forest 5-1 in the previous round.
How to live stream Swansea vs Man City online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Swansea vs Man City live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 08/02/21).
Where to watch Swansea vs Man City on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1 & BT Sport Ultimate
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Swansea 0-2 Man City
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Swansea vs Man City build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Swans reached the Championship play-offs last season in what was Cooper’s first at the Liberty Stadium, sneaking sixth spot on a dramatic final day. However, they faltered in the semis, but look good value for automatic promotion this time around, with the Welsh club just a point off the summit and with a game in hand.
City likewise are enjoying success in the upper reaches, leading the charge in the division Swansea hope to be plying their trade in next term. As for the FA Cup, the Citizens have already eliminated Birmingham and Cheltenham, and will hope for a similar result on Wednesday to maintain their formidable unbeaten run.
- Swansea (vs Norwich): Woodman; Naughton, Bennett, Guehi; Roberts, Fulton, Grimes, Bidwell; Hourihane, Ayew, Lowe.
- Man City (vs Liverpool): Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko; Rodri, Silva, Gundogan; Mahrez, Sterling, Foden.
Steven Benda and Tivonge Rushesha are unavailable for Swansea, while City remain without Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero and Nathan Ake.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Swansea: Having only joined the Swans last month following Aston Villa’s acquisition of Morgan Sanson, Conor Hourihane has taken little time adapting to Cooper’s system and reacquainting himself with the hustle and bustle of Championship football. In his opening three games, the Irish midfielder has netted three goals, including the second in Swansea’s 2-0 win over table-toppers Norwich at the weekend, closing the gap at the summit to one point between the clubs. Conor Gallagher was the on-loan midfield inspiration last season, and Hourihane has quickly replicated the Chelsea man’s sturdy and composed showings in the centre of the pitch. If Swansea are to pull off a giant-killing, then Hourihane’s experience, midfield presence and newly-discovered scoring streak will go a long way to making that a reality.
- Man City: It is likely Guardiola will be wholesale changes from the side who beat Liverpool at the weekend, which could see the likes of Ferran Torres and Aymeric Laporte start from the off in South Wales. The latter has been unable to find a way back into City’s XI following the blossoming centre-back partnership of Ruben Dias and John Stones, who have brought defensive stability and consistency to Guardiola’s backline in their ongoing unbeaten run since the end of November. If Laporte is to stay in the forefront of his coach’s thinking and fight his way back into first-team plans, then he will have to perform diligently in these matches and not allow mistakes to creep into his game.
More live stream options: