St Pauli and Hamburg meet on Friday at 5:30pm (UK time) in a meeting between two of the early 2. Bundesliga frontrunners.
Both sides are tied on four points after the opening two games, just two points off the top of the table.
How to live stream St Pauli vs Hamburg online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming St Pauli vs Hamburg live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 12/08/2021).
Where to watch St Pauli vs Hamburg on TV:
- DEU: Sky Sport Bundesliga 1
- UK: N/A
- US: N/A
Scoreline prediction: St Pauli 1-0 Hamburg
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
St Pauli vs Hamburg build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a mid-table finish last year, not too much was expected of St Pauli this season. But after their opening two games, Kiezkicker already have four points, beating Holstein Kiel 3-0 before drawing 0-0 with Erzgebirge Aue, while they’ve also sealed passage into the DFB-Pokal second round, winning 3-2 against 1. FC Magdeburg.
After two years in the 2. Bundesliga, Hamburg are once again trying to fight their way back into the top-flight. Tim Walter’s men pulled off an impressive 3-1 win away at Schalke in their opening match before drawing 0-0 with Dynamo Dresden while, like St Pauli, they progressed into the next round of Pokal with a 2-1 win over Eintracht Braunschweig.
- St Pauli (vs 1. FC Magdeburg): Smarsch; Zander, Ziereis, Medic, Paqarda; Smith; Becker, Benatelli; Kyereh; Makienok, Burgstaller.
- Hamburg (vs Braunschweig): Fernandes; Gyamerah, David, Schonlau, Leibold; Rohr; Kinsombi, Reis; Kittel; Wintzheimer, Glatzel.
St Pauli vs Hamburg: 3 key stats
- St Pauli are one of just three remaining sides in the 2. Bundesliga yet to concede a goal so far this season.
- Hamburg top the German second tier for average possession (64.4%) and pass completion (86.7%).
- St Pauli are unbeaten in their last four games against Hamburg, winning three and drawing one by a 7-2 aggregate scoreline.
More live stream options: