After a turbulent few days in the sport, club football resumes in Serie A with scudetto hopefuls Inter Milan travelling to Spezia on Wednesday at 7.45pm (UK time).
Antonio Conte’s side have created a nine-point cushion at the summit of Italian football and look destined to usurp perennial champions Juventus, unless a late collapse alters what is now beginning to look like a foregone conclusion for this season’s title.
How to live stream Spezia vs Inter Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Spezia vs Inter Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 21/04/21).
Where to watch Spezia vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Spezia 0-2 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Spezia vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Two wins from their last four games has kept Vincenzo Italiano’s men afloat and safe from immediate danger, with the Little Eagles currently seven points above the drop zone, but they will know survival is far from guaranteed just yet, and so, will be looking to give the Milan giants an uncomfortable night.
The Nerazzurri have been simply unstoppable since the turn of the year, going their last 15 games unbeaten, including 12 wins in that time to consolidate supremacy at the summit. Having drawn away to Napoli last time out, Conte will be looking for a reaction and that could spell danger for Spezia.
- Spezia (vs Bologna): Provedel; Vignali, Ismajli, Erlic, Bastoni; Maggiore, Ricci, Sena; Gyasi, Verde, Nzola.
- Inter Milan (vs Napoli): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Darmian; Lukaku, Martinez.
Aleksandar Kolarov and Arturo Vidal remain the only confirmed absentees for Conte’s men, while the hosts are likely to be without Federico Mattiello and Riccardo Saponara.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Spezia: It’s games of this magnitude where a cool head will be required and few possess that stoic temperament more than vice-captain Giulio Maggiore. At just 23 the academy graduate has taken on a stand-in skipper role this season, leading with distinction and proving mature beyond his tender age. A tidy midfield cadet, the Italy U21 international has a huge task on his hands to marshal the midfield and keep Spezia competitive in the centre of the pitch against Conte’s world class midfield trident. If Spezia are to pull off a giantkilling and create further distance between themselves and the relegation trap door then Maggiore will need to be on his game from minute one.
- Inter Milan: The current Serie A pace-setters are naturally expected to hog the ball and enjoy the lion’s share of possession, which will mean they’ll need to instigate attacking moves quickly and with purpose, or risk Spezia setting up in a low block, regrouping and holding firm. The importance of Alessandro Bastoni, therefore, could prove significant. The burgeoning centre-back has elevated his status as one of the division’s most prominent ball-playing defenders, functioning as a launchpad for attacking moves and able to spray the ball with assured accuracy. Such liquid distribution could work wonders to unsettle Spezia and catch them unawares when they launch rare sorties in Inter’s half, with Bastoni’s fluid passing range able to quickly get Inter up the pitch and keep them on the front foot.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Spezia: LWLWL
- Inter Milan: DWWWW
More live stream options: