AC Milan will aim to keep up their formidable away record in Serie A when they clash with home strugglers Spezia on Saturday at 7.45pm (UK time).
The Rossoneri are unbeaten on the road in over 400 days, last losing away from the San Siro in December 2019. Spezia meanwhile have collected just 29% of their points at home this term (6/21), the lowest percentage of any club.
How to live stream Spezia vs AC Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Spezia vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 11/02/21).
Where to watch Spezia vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Spezia 1-3 AC Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Spezia vs AC Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Vincenzo Italiano’s side have a six-point buffer separating them from serious relegation trouble, but Aquilotti will have to improve their record at the Stadio Alberto Picco if they are to avert danger. Just one win at home so far is not the kind of form that will keep the Liguria-based club afloat.
It does not bode well for Italiano then that the league leaders lie in wait this weekend. Not only are Stefano Pioli’s men flying high at the summit, but their aforementioned record on the road should stand them in good stead against Spezia, and keep the distance between themselves and second-placed Inter.
- Spezia (vs Sassuolo): Provedel; Vignali, Erlic, Terzi, Bastoni; Ricci, Sena, Maggiore; Verde, Gyasi, Agudelo.
- AC Milan (vs Crotone): Donnarumma; Calabria*, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Meite, Kessie, Leao, Saelemaekers, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
Federico Mattiello, Salva Ferrer, M’Bala Nzola and Roberto Piccoli are all unavailable for Italiano, while Pioli is without Simon Kjaer, Brahim Diaz and the suspended Davide Calabria.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Spezia: Emmanuel Gyasi found the back of the net against Sassuolo in the last game, scoring the winning goal at the Stadio Citta del Tricolore to register a crucial three points in the fight for safety. That finish was only Gyasi’s second of the campaign but he brings more to the table than just goals alone. The 27-year-old Ghanian is Spezia’s chief creator with four assists while he also ranks second for most successful take-ons (24) and third for shots (18), so his lack of goals is not for the want of trying. The most concerning stat, though, is Gyasi’s impotency on home turf; he has played the most minutes without netting a goal in home games this season (807) of any Spezia forward. He is a threat on his day, but Italiano will need his assist linchpin to start converting his chances at the Stadio Alberto Picco.
- AC Milan: When Zlatan Ibrahimovic returned to the San Siro, many may have looked at his signing as something of a token gesture, given his age (39) and the fact that he was returning from Major League Soccer. However, the ageless Swede has irrefutably put paid to any such notion that he was retuning to Milan for reasons other than to end a decade-long wait for scudetto glory. Since rejoining the club, Ibrahimovic has gone from strength to strength, rolling back the years and proving as prolific as ever in front of goal. Should he score against Spezia then he will become the first player since 2000 to find the net against 80 different teams in Europe’s top five leagues.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Spezia: WLLDW
- AC Milan: WWLWW
More live stream options: