Spain and France will contest the Uefa Nations League final at the San Siro on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
After overcoming two incredibly difficult semi-finals, these two giants of international football will battle it out to take the crown won by Portugal two years ago in this tournament’s inaugural edition.
How to live stream Spain vs France online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Uefa Nations League fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Spain vs France on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Football & Sky Sports Premier League
- US: TUDN USA & Univision
Scoreline prediction: Spain 2-1 France
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Spain vs France build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a surprisingly positive showing at Euro 2020, reaching the semi-finals, Spain have gone one better in the Nations League. Luis Enrique’s men exacted some revenge over Italy — the side that knocked them out of Euros — on Wednesday, running out 2-1 winners in an incredibly entertaining encounter. Ferran Torres’ first-half double proved to be enough on the night.
France’s semi-final was equally enthralling, coming from 2-0 down at half-time to beat Belgium 3-2, with goals from Karim Benzema, Kylian Mbappe and Theo Hernandez overcoming the Red Devils. Les Bleus were extremely disappointing at Euro 2020, crashing out at the round-of-16 stage on penalties against Switzerland. Sunday’s match is a great chance at redemption and further silverware for the European champions.
- Spain (vs Italy): Simon; Azpilicueta, Laporte, Torres, Alonso; Gavi, Busquets, Koke; Torres*, Sarabia, Oyarzabal.
- France (vs Belgium): Lloris; Kounde, Varane, L. Hernandez; Pavard, Pogba, Rabiot, T. Hernandez; Griezmann; Benzema, Mbappe.
Ferran Torres limped off against Italy, but Enrique will be desperate to have him available given he scored a brace in that game. Lucas Digne withdrew from the France squad with a hamstring injury.
18+ only. New customer offer. Place a single pre-play £10 bet on any Football market October 14th – 20th – Get £50 (£30 on settlement + £20 the following day). Only deposits via cards will qualify (Apple Pay not valid on this offer). T&Cs apply.
18+ only. New customers only. Use code ZBBC01. Place 5 x £10 bets to get a £20 free bet. Repeat 5 times to get £100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Players to watch:
- Spain: Ferran Torres has understandably taken the glory for his brace in the semi-final against Italy, but don’t forget to give some credit to Mikel Oyarzabal, who provided the assist for both goals. The 24-year-old has 17 goals and nine assists to his name in La Liga since the start of last season, so it’s little surprise to see him exerting such a huge creative influence over his national team. France are anything but airtight defensively and Oyarzabal will be on the prowl for any spaces he can exploit.
- France: After a terribly disappointing Euro 2020 campaign — and 2021 as a whole with just one goal in 10 caps prior — Kylian Mbappe will have been relieved to put in a match-defining performance against Belgium in the week. The PSG star set up Karim Benzema’s goal to halve the deficit before pulling Les Bleus level from the penalty spot in the 69th minute. What’s more, Mbappe completed a ridiculous nine dribbles on the night, spreading fear throughout the Belgian ranks.
More live stream options: