There’s a massive game taking place at Stamford Bridge on Sunday when Chelsea host Arsenal in a match that will have huge implications at the top of the Premier League.
Sky Bet have come up with one of their famous Price Boost’s for the game, offering you the chance to back Gabriel Jesus to have 2+ Shots on Target and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to have 1+ Shot on Target at a boosted price of 4/1!
How to claim your Chelsea vs Arsenal Price Boost
- Sign up or log in at Sky Bet here
- Locate the Price Boost on the Chelsea vs Arsenal fixture page
- Place your bet on Jesus 2+ Shots on Target and Aubameyang 1+ Shot on Target at 4/1
- Receive your winnings if your selection is correct
Terms & Conditions
- The Price Boost is available to individuals aged 18 and over and who have registered as a customer of Sky Bet.
- Price Boost is subject to a maximum stake per customer which may vary on an individual basis.
- The Price Boost odds are subject to price fluctuations.
- Customers who back the selections separately in an accumulator will not be entitled to the boosted price and Sky Bet will not be liable to pay the customer the difference in price.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other general Sky Bet and Gaming Rules & Terms apply
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotional Terms and Conditions Apply and can be viewed here: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Sky-Betting-and-Gaming-General-Terms-Conditions
The Jesus/Aubameyang shoot out
Both players have had an impact at their new clubs this season, with moving to north London from Manchester City this summer, and Aubameyang returning from a brief stint at Barcelona to join Chelsea.
Jesus has seen plenty of minutes at the Gunners, the lack of which was a long standing complaint of the Brazilian forwards time at the Etihad Stadium, and this has returned dividends. Jesus has played over 1000 minutes for his new side, taking 42 shots, 19 of which have been on target, meaning he’s had a shot on target every 55 minutes of play this season.
Whilst Aubameyang hasn’t featured as frequently for Chelsea, he’s certainly been prolific in front of goal. He’s totalled three shots on target, from five efforts, in 243 minutes of play. That’s a shot on target every 81 minutes for the Blues.
The stats certainly indicate that this bet looks good value but, with the Price Boost in play too, there could be plenty of be happy about come full time on Sunday afternoon.
Premier League Table
Premier League 2022/23 table