The final weekend of Premier League football before the World Cup is here and Man City get things under way when they host Brentford on Saturday lunchtime.
Sky Bet have put together this huge Price Boost, where you can receive odds of Evens on Kevin de Bruyne to register 1+ shot on target in this match.
How to claim your Kevin de Bruyne Price Boost
- Sign up or log in at Sky Bet here
- Locate the Price Boost on the Manchester City vs Brentford page
- Place your bet on Kevin de Bruyne 1+ Shot on Target at Evens
- Receive your winnings if your selection is correct
Max Stake varies – see bet slip for details. ‘Was’ price correct as of 20:00 10/11/22. Limited availability. Eligibility restrictions & further T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The Price Boost is available to individuals aged 18 and over and who have registered as a customer of Sky Bet.
- Price Boost is subject to a maximum stake per customer which may vary on an individual basis.
- The Price Boost odds are subject to price fluctuations.
- Customers who back the selections separately in an accumulator will not be entitled to the boosted price and Sky Bet will not be liable to pay the customer the difference in price.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other general Sky Bet and Gaming Rules & Terms apply
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotional Terms and Conditions Apply and can be viewed here: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Sky-Betting-and-Gaming-General-Terms-Conditions
Can Kevin de Bruyne carry his momentum into the World Cup?
Much has been made of the goalscoring exploits of Erling Haaland since his arrival in the Premier League this summer, and quite rightly so, with the Norwegian striker scoring 18 times with just 13 matches of the season being played. There’s an argument to be made, however, that the driving force of this Man City juggernaut is Kevin de Bruyne.
The silky midfielder has seen no drop off in form in three seasons now, cementing his place among the truly elite players in Europe, and he’s been important to the Man City side once again this season. The Belgian has always been all action but he’s seemingly been given a bit more freedom to get into the final third this campaign, and the rewards are starting to come to fruition with de Bruyne putting up some impressive numbers.
De Bruyne has scored three goals so far this season, with a much more impressive total of nine assists. It’s clear to see his partnership with Haaland is working but it’s also allowing the 31 year old old averaging 2.76 shots per match this season. This added element has increased how dangerous he is in, and around, the box and could be the key to achieving glory with Man City once again.
‘KDB’ will also be a key player for Belgium at the World Cup, in Qatar, this month. This could be the last tournament where the Red Devil’s ‘Golden Generation’ has a proper chance at lifting a major trophy and de Bruyne will be desperate to drive his nation to success this winter. It remains to be seen if Belgium will be celebrating on December 18 but we can be sure that the performances of the reigning Premier League Player of the Season will be key in how far they make it in the competition.
Premier League Table
Premier League 2022/23 table