Six Nations betting offer: How to claim £50 in free bets
The Six Nations is here once again Bet365 have a great welcome offer that could net you £50 in free bets (18+).
The two favourites got off to good starts, with Ireland and France both picking up wins in pursuit of the Grand Slam. Scotland were also able to pick up a vital five points, and retain the Calcutta Cup, when they overcome England 29-23 at Twickenham.
Ireland continued their good form into the next round, with a win over France that could prove to be vital to their Grand Slam hopes. England bounced back with a win over Italy, whilst Wales’ miserable run continued with a comprehensive loss against Scotland.
The third round saw a spirited Italy side come up just short against Ireland before Wales suffered their third loss in a row when England beat them by 10 points. Scotland were unable to pick up a hat trick of wins, with Ireland running out winners by a 32-21 scoreline.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Six Nations Upcoming Fixtures
Saturday 4th February
- Wales 10-34 Ireland
- England 23-29 Scotland
Sunday 5th February
- Italy 24-29 France
Saturday 11th February
- Ireland 32-19 France
- Scotland 35-7 Wales
Sunday 12th February
- England 31-14 Italy
Saturday 25th February
- Italy 20-34 Ireland
- Wales 10-20 England
Sunday 26th February
- France 32-21 Scotland
Saturday 11th March
- Italy vs Wales – 14:15pm GMT
- England vs France – 16:45pm GMT
Sunday 12th March
- Scotland vs Ireland – 15:00pm GMT
Saturday 18th March
- Scotland vs Italy – 12:30pm GMT
- France vs Wales – 14:45pm GMT
- Ireland vs England – 17:00pm GMT