Sevilla welcome Valencia for a tantalising Copa del Rey showdown on Wednesday evening (6pm kick-off UK time).
Both sides have overcome lesser opposition to set up this clash at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.
How to live stream Sevilla vs Valencia online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sevilla vs Valencia live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 26/01/21).
Where to watch Sevilla vs Valencia on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Sevilla 3-1 Valencia
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sevilla vs Valencia build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Sevilla were pushed to the limit last time out in the Copa del Rey, needing extra-time to get past a stubborn Leganes side. Lucas Ocampos struck in the 96th minute to secure a narrow 1-0 win; before that they comfortably beat Ciudad de Lucena (3-0) and Linares Deportivo (2-0). It’s been 11 years since Los Nervionenses last tasted Copa del Rey glory, when they beat Atlético Madrid (2-0) with current star Jesús Navas on the scoresheet.
As for 2019 champions Valencia, Los Che have played one round more than their opponents, starting at Terrassa in mid-December, but needed extra-time to get past the third division outfit. After that it was smooth sailing as Valencia ran out strong winners over Yeclano (4-1) and Alcorcón (2-0), both games also on the road. Valencia haven’t done too badly away from the Mestalla in Spain’s major domestic cup, winning six of their past seven Copa del Rey matches on the road, losing only to Sevilla’s regional rivals Granada (2-1) last February.
- Sevilla (vs Cádiz): Bono; Navas, Koundé, Gómez, Acuña; Reges, Torres, Rakitic; Suso, En-Nesyri, Ocampos.
- Valencia (vs Atlético Madrid): Doménech; Correia, Diakhaby*, Gabriel, Gayà; Musah, Racic, Soler, Cheryshev; Vallejo, Gómez.
Diego Carlos is still missing for Sevilla and he’s joined on the sidelines by Tomas Vaclik, Óscar Rodríguez (hamstring) and Sergio Escudero (elbow). Valencia must do without defender Mouctar Diakhaby, who sustained a hamstring injury against Atletico Madrid last time out, while Jasper Cillessen (muscle) remains absent.
Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply.
18+ only. Play Safe. New customers using EPB30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 14th October until 16:30 on 17th October 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
18+ only. New customer offer. Place a single pre-play £10 bet on any Football market October 14th – 20th – Get £50 (£30 on settlement + £20 the following day). Only deposits via cards will qualify (Apple Pay not valid on this offer). T&Cs apply.
18+ only. New customers only. Use code ZBBC01. Place 5 x £10 bets to get a £20 free bet. Repeat 5 times to get £100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Players to watch:
- Sevilla: One reason behind Sevilla’s recent upturn in form has been the irresistible form showcased by Youssef En-Nesyri who goes into this game having netted seven of the club’s last eight goals in all competitions, which includes two hat-tricks at home against Real Sociedad (3-2) and Cádiz (3-0). The 23-year-old Moroccan forward has played just 16 minutes of Copa action this season but, given the calibre of opposition, that could soon change. He’s also got something to prove against Valencia as in six previous meetings En-Nesyri hasn’t been able to find the net. Can his current Midas touch lead him to breaking that duck?
- Valencia: It’s been a challenging season for Gonçalo Guedes who, in the past, has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United. Across his opening 15 league appearances for Valencia, Gueges has managed just one goal, but things are slightly different in the Copa del Rey, a competition where the Portuguese international has shone. He starred in that opening fixture against Terrassa, scoring twice, before creating another goal as Los Che overcame Yeclano, though Alcorcón kept him quiet. The chances are he’ll feature versus Sevilla, against whom the 24-year-old winger has bagged two goals across six previous appearances.
More live stream options: