Atletico Madrid continue their hunt for the La Liga title when they travel to Sevilla on Sunday at 8pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s side are currently four points clear at the top of the table with 10 games left to play, while Sevilla are holding onto a Champions League place.
How to live stream Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:50, 03/04/21).
Where to watch Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN Sports
Scoreline prediction: Sevilla 1-1 Atletico Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Since overcoming their rocky start to the season, losing three of their opening six games, Sevilla haven’t looked like finishing outside of La Liga’s top four. Julen Lopetegui’s men have been consistent to capitalise on the poor form of teams around them and have opened up a nine point gap between themselves and fifth-placed Villarreal, with a game in hand. In 2021, Sevilla have won nine of their 14 matches, only losing to Barcelona and Elche, and they went into the international break unbeaten in three.
They face an Atletico side that may be feeling a bit anxious in the La Liga title race, having let a big lead slip. Although they remain four points clear of second-placed Barcelona, Atletico have won just four of their nine league games since the start of February, dropping 11 points in total (four draws and one defeat). That run included a draw and defeat to Levante but since losing they have built a five-match unbeaten run, beating Alaves 1-0 in their final game before the international break.
- Sevilla (vs Real Valladolid): Bono; Navas, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Rekik; Torres, Gudelj, Jordan; Suso, En-Nesyri, Papu Gomez.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Alaves): Oblak; Savic, Gimenez, Hermoso; Koke; Trippier, Llorente, Lemar, Carrasco*; Correa, Suarez.
Aleix Vidal is the only doubt for Sevilla, who otherwise have a fully-fit squad to choose from. Yannick Carrasco is suspended for Atletico Madrid.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Sevilla: Before the international break, goalkeeper Bono was the hero for Sevilla, scoring a dramatic late equaliser to rescue a point against Real Valladolid. But this weekend Sevilla will be hoping he can influence the game in more normal fashion. The Moroccan goalkeeper has kept 12 clean sheets in La Liga so far this season, second only to Jan Oblak, though he has conceded fewer goals at the Atletico man (16 to 18). It’s only Oblak above Bono once again when looking at save percentages in La Liga, among goalkeepers to make at least 20 saves, with the Sevilla man stopping 79.49% of the shots on target he has faced. He’ll be hoping to keep that level up this weekend.
- Atletico Madrid: The main man looking to breach Bono’s net will be Luis Suarez who has enjoyed his time at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium. The Uruguayan has found the net in three of his past four visits to the Stadium, all coming during his time at Barcelona. You will also not need reminding that Suarez is the second-highest scorer in La Liga this season, and will be searching for his 20th goal of the campaign this weekend. He went into the international break in good goalscoring form, netting three in his past four, so Atletico will be hoping the pause has not ruined Suarez’s momentum.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Sevilla: DWWLL
- Atletico Madrid: WDWDW
More live stream options: