Sevilla will look to keep their La Liga title hopes alive when they host Athletic Bilbao on Monday at 8pm (UK time).
Julen Lopetegui’s side are just six points adrift of leaders Atletico Madrid and four behind both Real Madrid and Barcelona with a game in hand. Athletic Club, meanwhile, are 10th but can move up to joint-eighth with a win here.
How to live stream Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:15, 03/05/2021).
Where to watch Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao on TV:
- UK: La Liga TV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Sevilla 3-1 Athletic Bilbao
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Nobody expected Sevilla to mount a title challenge but a sensational run of seven wins and one draw from their last eight games, coupled with the inconsistency of those above them, has thrust the Andalusian side right into the mix. Los Nervionenses can cut the gap on leaders Atletico to just three points with another victory here, leaving a tantalising slate of fixtures in week 35 with the top four sides playing each other (Real Madrid vs Sevilla, Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid).
In the league, Bilbao have proven a tough nut to crack, losing just one of their last 13 matches. However, they’ve only managed three wins during that time, with draws crippling their hopes of European qualification. Even so, Marcelino’s side can move to within seven points of the top six with a shock win here and they’ll not be giving up hope of making next season’s Europa League just yet.
- Sevilla (vs Granada): Bono; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Acuna; Rakitic, Fernando, Gomez; Suso, De Jong, Ocampos.
- Athletic Bilbao (vs Valladolid): Simon; De Marcos, Nunez, Martinez, Balenziaga; Berenguer, Lopez, Garcia, Morcillo; Sancet, Villalibre.
Czech goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik remains doubtful for this game but Sevilla have an otherwise fully fit squad to choose from.
Bilbao, meanwhile, remain without Iker Muniain, Peru Nolaskoain, Yuri Berchiche and Ander Capa.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Sevilla: Only four players have managed more than Youssef En-Nesyri‘s 17 La Liga goals this season, with the Morocco international responsible for 35% of Sevilla’s 49-goal total and the only player to net more than five times for the club so far. That record is made more impressive by the fact that 13 of En-Nesyri’s 33 La Liga appearances this season have come from the bench, with the 23-year-old causing havoc in relatively limited minutes. En-Nesyri was on target the last time these two sides met, though Sevilla lost 2-1. He’ll be hoping his goals can inspire a priceless victory this time around.
- Athletic Bilbao: Alex Berenguer opened the scoring as Bilbao beat Atletico Madrid 2-1 two games ago, blowing the title race wide open in the process. That strike extended the 25-year-old’s tally to eight for the season, at least three more than any other Bilbao player and a noteworthy total given his prominence as a utility man, able to play in practically any role across the pitch. Most neutrals will, perhaps, be hoping for a quiet night from Berenguer and his teammates as they will Sevilla on to a shock title. But the player himself, and his teammates, will be looking to take another title-chasing scalp in their bid to gatecrash the Europa League spots.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Sevilla: WWWWW
- Athletic Bilbao: DWDDD
More live stream options: