With the title, relegation and European places decided, Sevilla and Alaves will restfully lock horns in their final La Liga match on Sunday at 8pm (UK time).
Julen Lopetegui’s men confirmed a top-four finish a few weeks back and were even part of La Liga’s title-chasing quartet at the start of the month, but the Andalusian’s form dipped and they have since settled for fourth, where they now face an already-safe Alaves.
How to live stream Sevilla vs Alaves online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sevilla vs Alaves live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (09:00, 23/05/21).
Where to watch Sevilla vs Alaves on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: N/A
Scoreline prediction: Sevilla 2-1 Alaves
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sevilla vs Alaves build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It was a four-way race for the title at the start of May, but just one win in their last four matches saw Los Nervionenses pull up and Atletico Madrid pull away. Diego Simeone’s men have since confirmed La Liga supremacy, so for Sevilla, the fairytale is well and truly over, though that was determined before the final weekend. Lopetegui’s side can now close the gap to two points on third-placed Barcelona with a win here, but Sevilla will be more concerned with just seeing out another impressive campaign at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in style.
For the visitors, they have staved off any threat of relegation, with Babazorros currently four points above already-relegated Huesca in 18th. So, Javier Calleja can now travel with the Basque club to Andalusia free from the intense pressure of relegation looming over his shoulders. Just one defeat in eight, including consecutive wins in the previous two games has fired Babazorros to safety and they now enter this contest in a rich vein of form, and no doubt, eager to continue their purple patch.
- Sevilla (vs Villarreal): Bono; Navas, Kounde, Carlos*, Acuna*; Rakitic, Fernando, Gomez, Suso, Ocampos; De Jong.
- Alaves (vs Granada): Pacheco; Aguirregabiria, Laguardia, Lejeune, Duarte; Pons, Battaglia, Pina, Rioja; Joselu, Perez.
Sevilla will take to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan without Diego Carlos and Marcos Acuna, both of whom are suspended. Alaves meanwhile welcome back Edgar Mendez from suspension, while Rodrigo Ely, youngster Javi Lopez, Inigo Cordoba and Burgui are all currently sidelined.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Sevilla: Youssef En-Nesyri has been in scintillating scoring form this season, with the 37-capped Morocco international currently boasting a tally of 18 goals in 37 La Liga games, which is one more than in his previous two campaigns combined (17 goals in 67 games). And it has been on home soil where the 23-year-old has been producing his best work, with the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan a happy hunting ground for the forward, scoring 13 goals. In fact, he is the first Sevilla player to score as many as 13 at home in a single campaign since since Kevin Gameiro in 2015/16 (14). He can match that haul with a goal against Alaves, while a brace would bring up the much-coveted 20-goal mark for No. 9s.
- Alaves: The visitors, likewise, boast a forward currently enjoying a prolific spell, with former Newcastle and Stoke player Joselu netting in each of his last three La Liga games (three goals). A finish against Sevilla would mean he would become only the second Alaves player to net in four successive La Liga games in the 21st century, with Lucas Perez achieving that feat with a run of seven in November 2019. With Joselu currently leading the scoring charts for the Basque club on 11 goals this season, he will feel confident heading into contest of finishing 2020/21 with a flourish.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Sevilla: LWDLW
- Alaves: WWDLD
More live stream options: